PDA

View Full Version : A Possible Bright Spot!

iluvamystery89
12-30-2008, 02:58 PM
y'all won't believe this, but there's a chance the gift card I was exchanging with Pam which is lost in the mail somewhere could actually be REPLACED! it's not for sure, but i'm praying really hard & keeping my fingers crossed! :banana:

Sunni
12-30-2008, 04:22 PM
fingers crossed for you

iluvamystery89
12-30-2008, 04:26 PM
thanks sunni! :) with the postal service being absolutely no help, i thought i was totally out of luck, but that may not be the case after all! :sunshine2:

jl8595
12-30-2008, 04:30 PM
Ohhh!! That would be a huge bright spot for you!!! I hope it works out - keeping my fingers crossed for you. :sunshine:

missymouse
12-30-2008, 04:32 PM
Keeping my fingers crossed with you.

The original one still has not shown up here. I am convinced there are some big time crooks due to the economic situation in the postal service. I have had over 5 Christmas cards come opened and I don't mean the flaps not glued. I mean the whole top torn across and then taped shut again with scotch tape. The common thing about all of them is a) return address same last name, and b) due to christmas letters they are thick enough that there could possibly be a GC inside. I am not concerned about whether a GC was taken since they are not people we would normally exchange anything other than cards and letters with. Mostly my DH's cousins. The one that arrived today the letter was 3 pages long and all out of order, I doubt it was sent that way.

iluvamystery89
12-30-2008, 04:51 PM
oh pam that stinks, i'm so sorry about your mail. hopefully, this situation will work itself out. it will require some assistance from the SR family, but i have no doubt they'll do all they can. and even if it's not replaced, i'll reimburse you for the gc you sent on ahead for my DD's Christmas.

iluvamystery89
01-06-2009, 03:19 PM
WOOHOO! i got a message that said that as long as the gift card hadn't been used (i don't know, i don't have the gc #, dummy didn't write it down before mailing, lol) a replacement card is on it's way! :banana: :cooldance: YAYYYYYYYYYY! thank you Tricia!

Sunni
01-06-2009, 04:19 PM
WTG on the great news! :clap:

wilsonfamily4
01-22-2009, 05:38 PM
So how did this turn out. I went away on vacation and then didn't hear if you got your card back!

iluvamystery89
01-23-2009, 12:08 AM
well the one i mailed never turned up, but Tricia was able to persuade (thank you again Tricia!) Disney to replace it, so i'm waiting for it to arrive. it's been 2 weeks since I got the news, so i figure i've got another week plus to wait. thanks for asking! :) how was your vacation?