PDA

View Full Version : renting DVC points and verifying reservation

wilsonfamily4
12-31-2008, 03:27 PM
okay so I rented points at SSR for our stay that starts tomorrow. Last time we rented points I called SSR a day before to verify my reservation. (I know before that only the member can deal with MS but then they transfer the reservation over to the resort a few days before) SO today I tried to call SSR and they transfered me to the whole big WDW reservations. Now there they cannot find my reservation muber because what I have is a DVC confirmation number. Last time they used my last name at SSR but since good ol SSR forwarded me on that wasn't going to work. Any suggestions? And so now tomorrow when I go to SSR do I give them my DVC confirmation number? I guess I am now getting paranoid. Though the lady I rented from is really very incredible so I am not too worried about that just wanted to confirm!!!!!

pbhall13
12-31-2008, 05:10 PM
do you have a copy of the ressie? That willhave all you need when you check in. When I have rented in the past (i never called to confirm) all I did was give the paper to the CM at checkin and 'all set'.

wilsonfamily4
12-31-2008, 05:19 PM
I lost the first set, well I am sure I put them somewhere "safe" so she sent me another set. But this was more of an modified sheet with the things she added on later. I guess that will have to work. It does have the DVC confirmation number on it and check in and out, etc.. I'm sure that will work. SO excited now!

ANd thanks Pam for helping calm my nerves!

Pooh's Pal
01-01-2009, 04:47 PM
Have a Magical trip and don't worry. I just rented points for my umteened time and I just state my name when I go to check in...and they have my reservation. But I do have my DVC confirmation number with me if asked.

Have fun.