PDA

View Full Version : Year Of A Million Dreams

JillyFish
08-07-2007, 08:00 PM
Just read this in the AllEars newsletter that I received today....

Disney has announced in its Fall Mickey Monitor (the periodic publication for annual passholders) that The Year of a Million Dreams celebration will continue through December 31, 2008.

Yayyy! I'm hoping to go in January 2008. :cooldance: When we were there last January we won MK Dream Fastpasses. It was really cool.

m 'n c
08-07-2007, 08:24 PM
Yay!!! I'll be going next year in Sept. I would love to get a dream.

zoodoyle
08-07-2007, 08:28 PM
I was so excited when I saw this as well!! We went in January and won dream fastpasses in Animal Kingdom (got to ride EE 4 times in a row since kids and others couldn't/wouldn't use theirs!!). Our plan is to go back in late August '08, so we'll have a chance again!!

zoodoyle
08-07-2007, 08:32 PM
OT - m 'n c, love your new avatar!!!! Marie is huge in our house!! :)

bs4free
08-07-2007, 08:41 PM
I like that the YOMD is going to be extended, Mabey if we get to go again in 2008 we can see the new YOMD too.

m 'n c
08-07-2007, 08:44 PM

Thanks I love the aristocats and oliver and company. I think I had oliver one time on another board. I just make these myself on my computer and then use them for avatars.

zoodoyle
08-07-2007, 08:48 PM
Thanks I love the aristocats and oliver and company. I think I had oliver one time on another board. I just make these myself on my computer and then use them for avatars.

Very cool :sunshine:

arob414
08-07-2007, 09:17 PM

Marie was big in our house, too, when I was pregnant with last baby. I would put on Aristocats, lay down with older daughter and snooze while she sat transfixed by the movie. Took me a jillion watchings to stay awake long enough to see the whole movie. <sigh> I so miss those days of watching sweet little Disney cartoons. Now, it is Hannah Montana, the Naked Brothers Band and more of the same...over and over and over. But, I do like looking at Billy Ray. :rotfl:

Weluvdisny
08-07-2007, 09:49 PM
That's so cool! I'm even more excited now for our trip in January!!

moparop
08-07-2007, 09:51 PM
That's so cool! I am hoping for a fal of 08 trip!

bs4free
08-07-2007, 10:00 PM
The Year of a Million Dream 2008 will come true for me if they offer free deluxe dinning plan or a very very good Offer!

chipndale
08-07-2007, 10:35 PM
Thanks for the information. On our last trip, we had several special moments. As we were walking into MGM a cast member came over and asked if we would be willing to follow him. I was hoping that we would be grand marshals in the parade instead we had a private meet and greet with Michey Mouse. :mickey: Another day we received the Year of a Million Dream layard.

bs4free
08-07-2007, 10:45 PM
Thanks for the information. On our last trip, we had several special moments. As we were walking into MGM a cast member came over and asked if we would be willing to follow him. I was hoping that we would be grand marshals in the parade instead we had a private meet and greet with Michey Mouse. :mickey: Another day we received the Year of a Million Dream layard.

Cool, I am not expecting anything when i go this september but It would be Nice!