PDA

View Full Version : member since date not joined forum date

wilsonfamily4
05-09-2007, 06:50 PM
This is a strange technical guestion. And it may go nowhere.

Is there any way we can have the "join date" on the forum not be when we joined the forum but when we started with SR. I would love to see when people joined so I can see why some people have so much money. :) I have no idea how long Sr has been around and who has been here longest. It would be cool to see.

Lowie
05-09-2007, 07:04 PM
naaa, that would depress me, cause then i'd see people who have been members since last week with triple the money i have!!! lol

SunshineGirl
05-09-2007, 07:31 PM
We can't do it for the forum since they are not linked. But I was actually thinking of making some referral banners that have that info. Like "Member since X date". That way, people who do not want their earnings could have that instead. But we could combine that with the earnings. What do you think, Sunshineguy?

SunshineGuy
05-09-2007, 09:52 PM
But I was actually thinking of making some referral banners that have that info. Like "Member since X date". That way, people who do not want their earnings could have that instead. But we could combine that with the earnings. What do you think, Sunshineguy?

Sure...we could do that. or how about a banner that lists the number of seconds that a user has been a member?