PDA

View Full Version : Starting WW today....and just found this!!!

kerry34
08-08-2007, 08:21 AM
Today is my first day back on WW. I was on it for about 8 months in 2006 and lost 63lbs. Since my Disney trip in April I gained 15 back and yesterday I tried my jeans on and they wouldnt button:cry: Thats what happens when you off the bandwagon totally. Anyway I dont post alot on here and actually just noticed that this was added and would love to join to give/get support. For the next few weeks I am doing it myself until I can start meetings. This will be a great place to check in:)

SunshineGirl
08-08-2007, 08:23 AM
Welcome!! I am finding this group to be really helpful keeping me on track. I love when we trade recipes and grocery lists. It's nice just to get new ideas. :)

m 'n c
08-08-2007, 09:16 AM
Glad you found us. I just started WW again about 4 weeks ago now. I was on it 2 years ago and did really well and got to my "goal" weight then life started happening and I fell off the bandwagon. So I know where you are coming from. Feel free to join in the WW recipe threads or weigh in threads each week and by all means feel free to post your own threads around here. The more the merrier.