PDA

View Full Version : Christmas wasn't so expensive this year...

hjohnson6
01-05-2009, 07:26 PM
Thanks to my $90 cashout. I cashed out a couple months ago. I decided I was going to use it for Christmas presents for the boys. That $90 bought 90% of the presents. Thank you Sunshine Rewards!

sunshinecindy
01-05-2009, 07:56 PM
Thanks to my $90 cashout. I cashed out a couple months ago. I decided I was going to use it for Christmas presents for the boys. That $90 bought 90% of the presents. Thank you Sunshine Rewards!

The only thing better then that is buying them thru SR and getting more cash back. LOL

arob414
01-05-2009, 08:32 PM
I agree, I decided, since we have no current Disney plans, to use my rewards for Christmas. Can't remember exactly what I got, but I know I received Amazon gc's that went towards Wii games. Looking back, I see Walmart cards that were also used for Christmas.

Currently, I am cashing out for Amazon gc's, I am saving them to buy flat screen tv/dvd combos for each of the girls. I have a hard time justifying just out and out buying them, but buying them with earned gc's is not a problem.

Sunni
01-05-2009, 08:48 PM

Isn't great Heather?! I have decided that my newest cashout is being saved for part of my daughter's big birthday coming up this year.

mmm611
01-05-2009, 09:02 PM
That is awesome! I've decided my next cashout is hopefully going to buy me a Wii!

askomsky
01-05-2009, 09:38 PM
I did use some of my prior paypal cashout for Christmas. I'm up in the air, I really want to go back to WDW in Nov but i'm not sure if that's going to be possible this year or not. I want to bc it'll be before DS hits middle school.
If we don't I'll probably use some for his bday in June since he hits double digits and maybe a beach vaca here at home instead. Decisions, decisions... :)

m 'n c
01-05-2009, 09:41 PM
That's awesome! I did that one year and it did make Christmas shopping a little easier.

mollyeilis
01-06-2009, 03:34 PM
The only thing better then that is buying them thru SR and getting more cash back. LOL

So true, so true....