PDA

View Full Version : Home Depot?

3dog2kidmom
05-09-2007, 07:20 PM
Can we get Home Depot for a shopping choice? A family friend is going to let me order her new appliances for her, but wants them from HD. I would love to get them through SR!!!

Mom_of_2_Bichons
05-10-2007, 10:18 AM
I second that. My husband and I are into major repairs at our house. If I could save even more money ordering online thru SR and Home Depot, I'm there!!!! :)

SunshineGirl
05-10-2007, 10:27 AM
I've tried a couple of times to get into their program and haven't been able to. I don't know if it is me or a general dislike of rewards programs. I'll give it another couple of weeks and try again.

lenzs4
05-14-2007, 01:49 PM
home decorators collection that is listed is a division of Home Depot - no appliances but we used it since we were comfortable with the parent company!!!!
Shirley

jnorth1007
09-17-2007, 10:05 PM
I was just browsing through the shopping and noticed that they are on our shopping list now. WOOOOHOOOOO!

ligrumpygirl
09-17-2007, 10:36 PM
Gft cards included!!

Anna
09-18-2007, 02:31 PM
Gft cards included!!

Woo hoo! So we can get paid twice! Order enough gift cards to pay for the appliance(s) and then use the gift cards to pay for them and you get paid twice!!! :heart: :sunshine2: :heart:

Has anyone tried this? Will it work?:confused:

zgirl
09-18-2007, 02:36 PM
Does anyone know if you can use the gift cards to pay off your Home Depot Charge balance?

zgirl
09-18-2007, 02:40 PM
Nevermind - I answered my own question - this might help others too, looks like you can't use it to pay for online purchases either.

What are the terms and conditions related to use of a The Home Depot Gift Card?

* You may use this Gift Card toward all in-store purchases at any The Home Depot store, EXPO Design Center, or The Home Depot Supply (SM) store.
* This Gift Card may be applied toward the cost of merchandise, installation fees, design services and fees and deposits related to special-order items and services.
* This Gift Card may not be applied toward Tool Rental deposits and/or purchases made outside of a store. This includes, but is not limited to, online purchases, phone sales, Depot Direct charges or any payment made at your home.
* This Gift Card has no implied warranties and is not a credit card or debit card.
* This Gift Card will not be redeemed or exchanged for cash, check or credit. It may not be used for payment on any credit or loan account.

SunshineGirl
09-18-2007, 03:01 PM
Thanks for finding all of that info! I'm guessing it is their way of avoiding paying double. But still, most companies won't even pay commissions on the gift cards. So it will be nice for people buying gifts (for men in particular) or for people wanting to make big purchases locally.

wilsonfamily4
09-18-2007, 03:07 PM
Yea! I hope this sticks around because we need to finish our vinyl fence next summer and I want to get that locally. This will be great, getting 2% off of that price.

nicholfamily5
09-18-2007, 03:08 PM
AWESOME! A tad too late for my folks, they just spent a fortune renovating. I could have helped a bit! lol...

chipndale
09-19-2007, 10:18 PM
Oh, I just bought a small fortune in paint for our new house. I wish I coud have taken the extra SR money. Oh well, I will have to see about ordering a gift card for whatever we might get before the house is finished. Every little bit helps. :cooldance:

mom2dea
09-20-2007, 10:08 AM
oh I will be using this a TON . THanks so much . I pray this sticks around for a LONG time :)