PDA

View Full Version : SM Thread Request?

athoods
01-10-2009, 04:20 PM
I submitted a request last week to join the Supermember thread list and I put in the proper password but I haven't heard anything back or am I allowed to enter the thread. How long does it take to hear back from cindy?

:thanks:

gpp2001
01-10-2009, 04:51 PM
It should happen quickly - I think cindy and tricia are out of the office so you may need to wait for an official response.

Iteach
01-10-2009, 05:21 PM
I submitted a request last week to join the Supermember thread list and I put in the proper password but I haven't heard anything back or am I allowed to enter the thread. How long does it take to hear back from cindy?

I'm not positive, but I don't think I hear back from Cindy. If you go into the forum and look at the SM category you should be able to just get in if you have been approved, so try that. Someone who knows more will most likely chime in soon.

spring
01-10-2009, 05:58 PM
I'm not positive, but I don't think I hear back from Cindy. If you go into the forum and look at the SM category you should be able to just get in if you have been approved, so try that. Someone who knows more will most likely chime in soon.

Same here. I applied but heard nothing. However, I noticed the SM category magically appeared in the list of forum topics.

askomsky
01-10-2009, 06:29 PM
You don't hear back from her, you should jsut be able to access it.

jl8595
01-10-2009, 06:45 PM
I just checked your public profile and you don't have "Supermember" listed as a group membership/subscription. For example, if you click on my public profile, or April's, you'll see we're subscribed to the "Supermember" group. So yes, it does appear that your request didn't go through for whatever reason. As others have said, Cindy's traveling right now, but perhaps you could try to submit your request again. Just be sure to use the correct password when you submit your request...I screwed that up my very first time and had to resubmit.

Good luck!!!

missymouse
01-10-2009, 06:55 PM
I just checked your public profile and you don't have "Supermember" listed as a group membership/subscription. For example, if you click on my public profile, or April's, you'll see we're subscribed to the "Supermember" group. So yes, it does appear that your request didn't go through for whatever reason. As others have said, Cindy's traveling right now, but perhaps you could try to submit your request again. Just be sure to use the correct password when you submit your request...I screwed that up my very first time and had to resubmit.

Good luck!!!

And it has to be exactly like it is in the SM Lounge. So what I usually do is copy and paste it.

bartleby1
01-10-2009, 06:56 PM
Oh, goodness! Thanks for the reminder! I forgot to request it altogether! Off to do that now.

I'm sure it may take a few days since Cindy is at the summit.

Tiggerific711
01-10-2009, 09:55 PM
:thanks: I forgot to do it too! I never would have remembered if I didn't see this thread!

athoods
01-10-2009, 10:51 PM

Good luck!!!

I did go through all that and i just checked again and when i click instead of being able to request to join all i see now is a request to leave subermember group.:confused:

The subermember thread isn't showing up in the list either. It just be that she hasn't approved me yet.

Thanks to each and everyone of you for your help adn suggestions as well. I will keep checking and if nothing changes after next week i will see what else can be done.

Thanks again

jl8595
01-11-2009, 07:45 AM
I would try opening a trouble ticket then (and note your forum user name in it). That sounds a little wacky - perhaps there's a glitch that Sunshineguy needs to fix. It sounds like you've done everything you can. Good luck to you!!

athoods
01-11-2009, 05:54 PM
I would try opening a trouble ticket then (and note your forum user name in it). That sounds a little wacky - perhaps there's a glitch that Sunshineguy needs to fix. It sounds like you've done everything you can. Good luck to you!!

Thanks for your suggestion however i guess the request did get processed since my last post. Today the Super member Chat thread magically appeared in the list of threads.:banana:

jl8595
01-11-2009, 06:05 PM
Thanks for your suggestion however i guess the request did get processed since my last post. Today the Super member Chat thread magically appeared in the list of threads.:banana:

Yay!!! :cooldance: