PDA

View Full Version : I'm new and I have a question

jbrown23@comcast.net
01-12-2009, 08:38 PM
I'm new to the Sunshine rewards group and I had some questions about using my rewards once I have earned them and some of the best ways in which to do that. So here it goes...

Do I have to cash my rewards out when I get to 20.00 or can I let them build up?

What are some of the best ways to build my credits?

Thanks in advance.:thanks:

m 'n c
01-12-2009, 08:41 PM
You can let them build as high as you want. Some people have been building up for $500 disney gift cards. What you want to get with your rewards is up to you.

Best way to build credits is to complete surveys, freebie offers and do all of your shopping through SR. Make sure to read the stickies in each of the forum sections so you can learn all the tips and tricks members have found over the years here.

Good luck.

Hedy
01-12-2009, 08:42 PM
I'm new to the Sunshine rewards group and I had some questions about using my rewards once I have earned them and some of the best ways in which to do that. So here it goes...

Do I have to cash my rewards out when I get to 20.00 or can I let them build up?

What are some of the best ways to build my credits?

Thanks in advance.:thanks:

You don't have to cash out once you reach $20
I recommend trying for a daily survey to build up your credits, as well as the OTX survey. :)

bbangel
01-12-2009, 11:35 PM
Check out the threads on offers that have credited for others and also check out the tips threads to make sure you maximize the possibility of getting credit for the offers that you do.

I agree that the surveys are a great opportunity to consistently build your balance.

Everyone has their own cashing out goals so you'll find what works best for you. My current goal is a $100 gift card :sunshine:

fourfoxesinpa
01-13-2009, 09:04 AM
Hi and welcome to SR!

I, personally, love to cash out as soon as I can. It just feels better, to me, to see the balance go down on my Disney balance whenever I apply a gift card.

Have a great time here and I hope you earn lots of $!