PDA

View Full Version : What time do the Daily Surveys usually Credit?

lkturner
01-13-2009, 04:33 PM
Usually I see my Daily Surveys credit around Noon, but I haven't seen a credit today yet. I know it can vary from day to day, but I've been having trouble with them crediting lately, and thought I missed today's credit.

gpp2001
01-13-2009, 04:35 PM
they have been happening later than usual. so if yours hasn't credited - i wouldn't worry - it will be there soon.

lkturner
01-13-2009, 04:57 PM
Is this the right place to post questions about missing DS credits? I posted a similar question in the technical thread, and was deleted for being off topic I think. :)

bajam
01-13-2009, 05:18 PM
I think that they don't really want us asking about them at all. I think there are some issues with advertisers reading the boards.

m 'n c
01-13-2009, 07:51 PM
Tricia is speaking at a conference through today and surveys are manual credits she has to download and then upload to our accounts. Please continue to be patient with credits while she is gone.

lkturner
01-13-2009, 07:54 PM
Tricia is speaking at a conference through today and surveys are manual credits she has to download and then upload to our accounts. Please continue to be patient with credits while she is gone.

I had no idea that's how it worked. Thank you! :)