PDA

View Full Version : Hyatt at MCO

pbhall13
01-14-2009, 04:28 PM
Okay I know a few of you have stayed here before. I am debating a trip to orlando in the spring and the flight arriving into MCO is pretty late (and with my 2 kids, my nephew, my sister 7 mo preg at time , my parents) I am thinking of just checking into Hyatt for night and then taking ME over in the am.

What did you think and how did you get amazing prices (I did try to search but can't find anything and I think I remember someone getting room for $89 a night!)

Thanks

fourfoxesinpa
01-14-2009, 04:48 PM
I stayed there on Black Friday and got $69 through Hotwire - if you search through the DIS, there's an explanation on how to be sure you're getting the Hyatt (number of stars, customer feedback, etc.) Very convenient when you're getting into town later in the day.

Hedy
01-14-2009, 05:27 PM
Okay I know a few of you have stayed here before. I am debating a trip to orlando in the spring and the flight arriving into MCO is pretty late (and with my 2 kids, my nephew, my sister 7 mo preg at time , my parents) I am thinking of just checking into Hyatt for night and then taking ME over in the am.

What did you think and how did you get amazing prices (I did try to search but can't find anything and I think I remember someone getting room for $89 a night!)

Thanks

I stayed there the last night of my July Universal trip. I loved it-I got it for $83 on hotwire. You have to put your keycard in the elevator to get to the rooms, so it's secure, and it's so nice to be able to get up and walk to your flight check.
Have you looked at spending the first night at a value (how late is your late flight)? The family and I (separately) started our August trips at Pop, and liked being on WDW property, but the boys are older than the kids you're travelling.

Magical JenK
01-14-2009, 11:05 PM
We stayed there a few years ago when we arrived late. It was such a nice room...the bed...my o my!! It was very nice. I don't remember how much we paid for it...so that probably means I paid more than needed!!

3dog2kidmom
01-14-2009, 11:09 PM
We got a day room there after our cruise in '07. It was $89 for that and well worth it. Loved the beds!

And the pool... :)

pbhall13
01-15-2009, 12:23 AM
thank you all so much for the info. The flight wont be in until after 11 pm and then by time to WDW and check int not into room until close to 1 (I know I've done this before with my girls).....but since my sister is expecting and Nate is 2 we may be better of just dropping our stuff and ourselved right at the airport..........so I figure I should try to get a room at the Hyatt!! They don't wanto to see my family passed out in chairs at MCO!!And hey we will get a good nights sleep and then head over to check into our REAL hotel

fourfoxesinpa
01-15-2009, 08:31 AM
Good move - and then the first one up has to run down to the food court for Starbucks and Krispy Kremes! :sunshine:

chipndale
01-15-2009, 12:25 PM
Good move - and then the first one up has to run down to the food court for Starbucks and Krispy Kremes! :sunshine:

Oh that sounds like a wonderful breakfast!