PDA

View Full Version : Dreaming of Surprise Trip!!!

linanglab
08-09-2007, 10:14 AM
Okay nurseminnie - Because of your thread, I had the sweetest dream that DH surprised me with a trip to WDW! How beautiful that would be. Hoping that it may come true.

I have had several dreams that came true - several friends/sister being pregnant (6weeks after I dreamt those, they were!). I also had a dream of DSis losing her baby :( , unfortunately 5 days later, she lost her baby at 14 weeks pregnant. So, I do not take my dreams lightly....

SOOO...maybe DH is scheming....Nah....But I did enjoy the dream!!! I just hated waking up....

Angela

coastalgirl
08-09-2007, 10:17 AM
OK Angela, tonight I would like for you to dream for me!! I want to go to Food and Wine Festival! Child free of course!!! So please think of me!!!
Just joking!!! I do hope your DH is up to something wonderful!!!

Lydia

nurseminnie76
08-09-2007, 10:31 AM
Glad you enjoyed your dream. You never know - he might just surprise you one of these days. :mickey:

bs4free
08-09-2007, 10:48 AM
Angela, I hope that you do get your suprise Trip!

linanglab
08-09-2007, 11:20 AM
bs4free - Hey I just noticed that you are going in September for 14 nights!!! How wonderful. We just went in July and stayed at POR for 10 nights. I would have loved to add 4 more nights! It is almost here for you! Have fun! No need to dream for you!

Angela

bs4free
08-09-2007, 11:33 AM
bs4free - Hey I just noticed that you are going in September for 14 nights!!! How wonderful. We just went in July and stayed at POR for 10 nights. I would have loved to add 4 more nights! It is almost here for you! Have fun! No need to dream for you!

Angela

Well I have been planning this since our last trip in september so I am getting very excited! I only have alittle over 500 hours untill i am at disney world! So nice! It would still be nice for it to have been a surprise, or someone to surprise me, But i am the Offical Family Disney Planner, and since i get to go, I am not going to complain! Its kind of fun to be the planner.

the 14 nights was a no brainer this time, Since we got the free dinning, The differece between 10Nights and 14Nights was the room cost and since we will be staying in a value The cost of the food we would be getting for free was more then the cost of the room so we had to go to the MAX!

It will go by too FAST.

Did you do a trip report for your july trip, We did the 4th of july at disney world in 2005 it was nice, Loved the long hours, but it was very packed, Lots of people!

linanglab
08-09-2007, 12:53 PM
Did not do a trip report....yet...I have begun placing pics in albums with what we did each day. I am waiting for a couple more pictures to get developed. I have June 27-July 1 done. But my July 2 day is somewhere in a throw away camera (DH forgot to put the battery back in the digital camera, so we had to buy a throw away for the day). I have to go in order, so until I get my throw away developed, I am at a stand still...

This year, the heat was not as bad as in the past years we have gone. I actually wore a jacket a few times. The crowds were the same, but we got to do EVERYTHING we wanted to - except....Fantasmic. I know....I know...but it gives us something to look forward to for next time....in....gulp....2 - did you hear that TWO years......

Would love to do the free dining time of the year, but with kids in school, it is too difficult, especially with one in Jr. High this year. I will officially have a teenager in December....yikes....

Again, have fun! I am envious, but happy for you!

Angela

bs4free
08-09-2007, 01:10 PM
Well with us My brother and sister only will be missing the first 7 school days they are both in Middle school this year. And we all know the first few days of school is all rules, how tos and what do you know remember. They each missed 7 days last year and one was on High Honor Roll the other had some of the highest marks in her class! So missing them did not hurt them one bit.

Yes I could here that 2 all the way in NY.

We always say evey trip will be our last, for a few years, but they keep giving us free dinning and we end up with good priced air fare, Drove 25 hours stright for the one July Trip NEVER AGAIN!!!!

The Down side about the Free Dining time is almost always a good ride or two down for rehab.

Let me check my list during our trip this year

Haunted Mansion Mostly closed re-opens on the 13th,
RNRC Closes the 4th
SpaceShip Earth

Just to name a few of the big ones

But Free Food, We figured it out that for the 5 of us over the 14 nights we will be eating about $4,000 - 5,000 in Food! so the Free DDP is Great!

Geting photos developed is a whole nother story lets just say 3 disney trip 12gb of photos that about 10,000 prints, and i have printed only 50!

Magical JenK
08-09-2007, 05:27 PM
Angela-I want you to dream about DH surprising me w/a puppy that I want & he's still available! K?! :0) And I'll send surprise trip vibes to your DH!! It was really fun to surprise DH this year! And little does he know more surprises once we get there!! :0)

Bryan-you should do what I do & write down every TS/CS/Snack that you get on the free dining plan & see how much you're "saving"!! It's fun! Yeah, I know I'm adding up food, but it's fun to see how much we didn't have to pay for! I'd do the same thing if it wasn't free...dorky like that!

There's just the two of us, but this is our 3rd year w/free dining & can't wait for Cali Grill, LTT, WCC, etc!! Yeah!!

bs4free
08-09-2007, 05:47 PM
Actual In July for our first trip WE PAID for the DINING PLAN, the dining plan is why we stayed on site! GLAD WE DID! we kept track of everything, We had $300 dinners at Lecellier that was with one still on the kids plan. and Nearly $100 Lunches, and Snacks WOW MICKEY ICE CREAM BARS YUM!!!!!

So we found that we averaded about 60-70$ a person a day in food so X5 X14 and your in the 4000-5000 range for food, and I booked the whole vacation including air for what we will be eating in free food!

Dont know with the new plan, if 2008 will be the year we skip! Here Hopeing for Free Deluxe Dining plan 2008 get dreaming that please!

linanglab
08-09-2007, 09:07 PM
Magical Jen - I will go to bed and dream of puppies for Jen. Puppies for Jen.... You know, my DH surprised me with a puppy for our anniversary 3 years ago. I . I had wanted one for about a year. One day he came home from work with her, my sweet baby Buttons! The best gift EVER!

Trip for me. Puppy for Jen. Trip for me. Puppy for Jen....

Angela

Magical JenK
08-09-2007, 10:56 PM
Magical Jen - I will go to bed and dream of puppies for Jen. Puppies for Jen.... You know, my DH surprised me with a puppy for our anniversary 3 years ago. I . I had wanted one for about a year. One day he came home from work with her, my sweet baby Buttons! The best gift EVER!

Trip for me. Puppy for Jen. Trip for me. Puppy for Jen....

Angela

:p Love it! Trip for Angela! Puppy for me! Trip for Angela! Puppy for me!

Mom2aPrincess
08-10-2007, 10:47 AM
Hmmm....I'm thinking maybe you could dream of me with the winning lottery ticket in a upcoming drawing? :rotfl:

linanglab
08-10-2007, 11:24 AM
You know, I dream better for a price! :rotfl: Just kidding.

Angela

Mom2aPrincess
08-10-2007, 11:27 AM

Angela

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

bs4free
08-10-2007, 02:18 PM

Angela

I think we alwasy dream for a better price at disney!