PDA

View Full Version : Super Cool! Google desktop

llgray16
08-09-2007, 10:19 AM
Maybe I am behind the times but I just found this cool tool from Google. It is called Google Desktop. You can all kinds of tools right on to your desktop that stay displayed even when windows are open. Right now on my Google Desktop I have a clock, a weather info bar, a calculator and the coolest thing of all is a picture display box. This picture display box scrolls thru my picture files and displays each picture in that file for a few seconds. I have it scrolling thru all of my Disney pictures. It is like having a FREE digital picture frame right on my computer. It makes me smile throughout the day as I am working (or SRing) as I see my kids at Disney World!

Check it out!

Google Desktop (http://desktop.google.com/?utm_campaign=en&utm_source=en-ha-na-us-google&utm_medium=ha&utm_term=desktop%20google)

bs4free
08-09-2007, 10:54 AM
Yep, I have been using this for over a year now i think, Its a great tool, I would love if SGuy could make an SR app to plug in to Goodle desktop with all of our SR vital stats! Maybe Someday!

krg1968
09-07-2007, 06:48 PM
I like the autofill tool they offer. I use it all the time on my home computer to do offers and order free samples.