PDA

View Full Version : Paypal cash in?

athoods
01-15-2009, 05:33 PM
When i cahsed out in Dec. the info on the paypal said that it would be available on the 15th of the next month. Is that still correct or has it been changed to the end of Jan. now?:confused: I checked my paypal account andnothering it there yet so I am guessing nothing has been sent yet.

:thanks:

askomsky
01-15-2009, 05:40 PM
There's a note at the bottom where it says it'll now be the end 30th or 31st of the month. I think someone said it was there around the 29th of Dec when they cashed out.

Also when I cashed out and it was coming on the 15th, that was just a guideline, sometimes it didnt' show up until the 16th or 17th, but in this case it'll be at the end of the month.

athoods
01-15-2009, 05:54 PM
Thanks i am sure with them being at the summit that they have much catching up to do. I checked back on the dates i cashed out were 12/10 and 12/16. So i guess that it has been changed to the 30th of January.

missangie
01-15-2009, 07:26 PM
Paypal cashouts will now be processed at the end of the month instead of in the middle. I think this policy change has been updated everywhere including the terms and conditions. I will process the payments for December promptly at the end of the month.

We certainly apologize for any inconvenience the change in policy may have caused. Thank you so much for your understanding.

athoods
01-15-2009, 11:34 PM
Paypal cashouts will now be processed at the end of the month instead of in the middle. I think this policy change has been updated everywhere including the terms and conditions. I will process the payments for December promptly at the end of the month.

We certainly apologize for any inconvenience the change in policy may have caused. Thank you so much for your understanding.
Thanks Miss Angie. I new there had been changes with the new year I just wasn't sure if it affected earlier cash out.

Thanks .