PDA

View Full Version : Aisle 7

julie007
01-17-2009, 04:54 PM
If I am getting my certificates for Aisle 7 stuff but not getting credit does this warrant a TT? Or does this mean that it is just kicking me out?

Example I have my certificates for the St. Patties day one and the Obama button. But no credit.

Thanks,
Julie

askomsky
01-17-2009, 05:09 PM
If I am getting my certificates for Aisle 7 stuff but not getting credit does this warrant a TT? Or does this mean that it is just kicking me out?

Example I have my certificates for the St. Patties day one and the Obama button. But no credit.

Thanks,
Julie

Since their "freebie" offers you can't open a TT for it. I've done offers gotten credit but not the certificate.

m 'n c
01-17-2009, 06:21 PM
I would think that it could be a cookie issue (cookies not tracking) or since you are in the system they aren't giving you credit since you aren't "new" in their database.

julie007
01-18-2009, 02:54 PM
Thanks guys! Not complaining at all just making sure of what I should or shouldn't do with it. Have a great Sunday!:sunshine:

m 'n c
01-18-2009, 04:29 PM
Just give it a month and try some of them again. Sometimes things credit better the second time and databases do change so you never know.