PDA

View Full Version : You know you're a WDW addict when...

Hedy
01-22-2009, 09:16 PM
You realize it's someone's last night in WDW, and feel sad for them. YoungestBrother, DSIL, and her cousin (adult, but I think it was her first trip) are in WDW this week. They come home tomorrow.

ligrumpygirl
01-22-2009, 10:49 PM
Oh I could be here all day...here is my first:

When my daughter wants to spend Saturday afternoon researching Disney restaurants, you know you have created a little Disney snob!

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q11/nprincessy/January09.jpg

(sorry so small - note FOUR different Disney Travel books!)

3dog2kidmom
01-22-2009, 10:53 PM
You realize it's someone's last night in WDW, and feel sad for them.

No kidding! I actually cried reading my friend's trip report when she told me they were at the airport feeling blue waiting for the flight home. We have it bad!

chipndale
01-22-2009, 10:53 PM
You know you are a Disney addict when my daughters classmates call her "The Disney Girl" When they want or need info about Disney, they ask her. :rotfl:

ligrumpygirl
01-22-2009, 10:57 PM
You know you are a Disney family when your DD's nursery school (3 yrs ago) had a Disney Day because she talked about it so much! Needless to say, we were able to send in Disney goodie bags without spending a dime!

chipndale
01-22-2009, 11:01 PM
or your child goes to a birthday party and in the treat bag is something Disney related and all the kids try to give that item to your child.

Pooh's Pal
01-22-2009, 11:33 PM
You know your addicted when you go to Disney's site and price vacations, even when you're not really planning a trip. :o
You price airfare to Orlando in the hopes of finding a really low fare that would be reason enough for another trip to WDW!
and my fav
Your friends and family consider you their "free" Disney travel agent.

pbhall13
01-22-2009, 11:48 PM
you know you are a disney addict when:

you walk into your dd's dance class, tonight, and all you say is "I booked it" and all the moms yell "Yeah they are going back to Disney!"

Blessing and Miracle
01-22-2009, 11:57 PM
You guys crack me up!!:rotfl:

Too cute. Too funny.

jl8595
01-23-2009, 07:51 AM
You know you're a Disney addict when a local newspaper reporter calls asking if you can help with a WDW travel article she's writing...:o

iluvamystery89
01-23-2009, 08:53 AM
you know you're a disney addicted family when...

your ELEVEN YEAR OLD (DD) tells you at least once a day "i can't wait for our trip to disney world mama!"

every friend you mention your trip to says "you're going back AGAIN?" (they just don't understand...)

3dog2kidmom
01-23-2009, 09:27 AM
every friend you mention your trip to says "you're going back AGAIN?" (they just don't understand...)

... you quit telling people you are going to WDW and instead say you're going to Florida to visit DH's sister. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

fourfoxesinpa
01-23-2009, 09:33 AM
When you find a penny in a parking lot and get so excited that you can throw it in the "Disney Crock."

(and you don't even bother to tell relatives that you're going for a long weekend...what are the chances they're going to notice we're not at home? They always call our cell anyway. :blush:)

ETA: And you get SO excited that you're only 1.66 away from the $1,000 club at SR! That's a whole lotta Mickey Bars! :party:

Magical JenK
01-23-2009, 10:40 AM
You know you're a Disney addict when you read this thread & keep nodding your head at these posts & say to yourself, "yep, me too!"

Pooh's Pal
01-23-2009, 10:59 AM
You have WDW music on your cell phone

I have IllumaNation as my ringtone and Pooh saying "Hello...anyone there?" as my tex message tone. OMG, I'm bad..

faithhope
01-23-2009, 11:51 AM
When your 8 yr old daughter has spent every birthday at Disney.

or when your 3 yr old walks around so happy because she met THE POOH BEAR