PDA

View Full Version : Just Got my Photopass CD

linanglab
08-10-2007, 04:22 PM
Just had to share! I just picked it up in the mail 2 minutes ago. I will be ordering some pics. One of those pics will be our Christmas card picture. Cannot wait to view them! I am sure you all are quite thrilled, but I was and had to tell someone who would understand!

Angela

bbangel
08-10-2007, 04:28 PM
ooooh I hope they turned out well. We didn't get enough photos on our pass to make it worth the money for the CD but maybe one day.

bs4free
08-10-2007, 06:53 PM
Woot! I love Photopass! Glad your CD came, I hope you enjoy your photos! Mabey you can share a few?

Great Idea for a christmas card of using your photopass photo...

Magical JenK
08-10-2007, 07:33 PM
See a little bit of magic everyday!! I love Photopass & I love the CD too! I hope you share some photos w/us!!

sjms71
08-10-2007, 08:58 PM
Anymore ride pics added to photopass?

bs4free
08-10-2007, 09:02 PM
Anymore ride pics added to photopass?

As far as i know the only ride pic that can be added to photopass at this is is Test Track at epcot, They started doing this in Early September 2006!

I hope they add more rides soon!

sjms71
08-11-2007, 09:44 AM
I was hoping that they added other rides by now. :(

linanglab
08-11-2007, 09:58 AM
We asked while we were there in July. The only one that was doing the photopass was Test Track...I was hoping they would have more ride pics. That would have been nice. We rode Splash 10 or more times and had SO many funny different faces, poses, etc. It would have been nice to have added those to our photopass.

Angela

bs4free
08-11-2007, 11:29 AM
We asked while we were there in July. The only one that was doing the photopass was Test Track...I was hoping they would have more ride pics. That would have been nice. We rode Splash 10 or more times and had SO many funny different faces, poses, etc. It would have been nice to have added those to our photopass.

Angela

Splash is one of my family's favorite rides, and the only ride we have to get a ride pic of. We Will ride it 10 times in a trip or so just to get the right photo! then we buy the nice painted splash mountian frame to go with it and it goes on our wall, we have one from every trip now! its kind of our tradition, But i would love to have photopassed them all and be able to see all of the great photos! a few disney had to delete before we could buy them! oops! But all in all I Hope that the photopass will come to splash mountian and the rest of the ride photo system just like test track!

Mom2aPrincess
08-11-2007, 05:27 PM
ooooh I hope they turned out well. We didn't get enough photos on our pass to make it worth the money for the CD but maybe one day.

If you plan ahead, you can join with other people and share a CD...that brings the cost down.

bs4free
08-11-2007, 05:45 PM
If you plan ahead, you can join with other people and share a CD...that brings the cost down.

Shareing is Fun! Humm I think your December Shareing tread might need a BUMP!

If you prepurchase the cd it also helps save costs, its only cost 99.95 now for the cd shipped when preorderd, thats the cost of buying 5 prints at disney! so even if you got only 5 photos you liked you would break even but could get prints where ever when ever and e-mail and post to share! Not to mention you can take 50 photos taken add all types of borders and images that you can only do on photopass and end up with 200 photos!

linanglab
08-12-2007, 06:31 AM
Here is a couple of pics from our photopass. Later I will select a few pics to show, and you all can help me decide which ones to use for my Christmas pics. But for now, here are some pictures!

In this picture, my family did not take the growling seriously. But I did.
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c283/linanglab/AKfamilyscary.jpg

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c283/linanglab/AKfamilytinkerbell.jpg

I just love this one.
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c283/linanglab/bellebeth5.jpg

Mom2aPrincess
08-12-2007, 08:44 AM
Your family is so beautiful! (And it looks like the son in the red took it serious with you). :)

bs4free
08-12-2007, 12:04 PM
Great Photos, Love the border you added, and your DD looked like she was doing a good growel!

Woot! A christmas photopass card poll! I just can't wait!

coastalgirl
08-12-2007, 12:59 PM
Angela, Those pictures are too cute. I just love the one of your DD with belle!!

Lydia