PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the 2nd chance survey credit!

StitchandPooh'smom
01-26-2009, 03:31 PM
Thanks very much for the Second Chance Survey credit that I got this weekend! :sunshine: It definitely keeps me motivated to try every day, which is good for me and SR!

I love how you are always finding ways to encourage us!

PSL1013
01-26-2009, 03:35 PM
Yeah, me too...I was shocked to see it posted in my account. I could not get a survey yesterday (Sunday) to save my life and I was sooooo happy to see that I got this credit! :thanks:

SunshineGirl
01-26-2009, 03:44 PM
Hopefully it is making it a little bit more worth it to try for surveys when there aren't as many surveys to go around these days. :) And it is double awesome when you win AND you ended up getting a survey for that day!

StitchandPooh'smom
01-26-2009, 03:57 PM
Yeah, me too...I was shocked to see it posted in my account. I could not get a survey yesterday (Sunday) to save my life and I was sooooo happy to see that I got this credit! :thanks:

I couldn't get one yesterday either, so the extra credit helped balance out my weekend! I've been trying every day, but it is nice to know there is another chance even if I don't qualify.

StitchandPooh'smom
01-26-2009, 03:59 PM
Hopefully it is making it a little bit more worth it to try for surveys when there aren't as many surveys to go around these days. :) And it is double awesome when you win AND you ended up getting a survey for that day!

It's a great incentive! I usually try for a survey almost every day anyway, but if it is almost bedtime and I might not normally try, I try anyway now!

marcymajor
01-26-2009, 04:50 PM
i also want to say thank you for the second chance survey sweeps credit. when i looked at my account this afternoon and saw that it really made my day. you guys are great and so is everything you do here at sr. :thanks: again for everything you do and for making my experiences at sr memorable and a lot of fun.:sunshine:

piglet-for-me
03-04-2009, 11:43 AM
I won on 2/28/09 --- thanks! I never win anything so it was a treat to find the credit in my account this morning.

:clap:

Love2Shop
03-30-2009, 10:20 PM
I got one today!!:woohoo:

Thanks SR and GF!!!:sunshine2:

marcymajor
03-31-2009, 04:16 AM
i also got one this morning (it was from 3/21). this really made my day. :thanks: sr for making today a better day and for making your website the best on the net.:sunshine:

T1nkrules
03-31-2009, 11:15 AM
I received one too! :thanks:

That really made my day! Thanks SR and GF!!!!! :banana::banana:

juliokirkland
03-31-2009, 12:22 PM
I received one too. Thanks SR!!!