PDA

View Full Version : Question about pending credits

JOLAROCHE
01-26-2009, 08:13 PM
Pending credits is this when you seen in the ac**** history that you are going to be paid credits or does it mean that yiou will not see anything for at least 28 days?

Thank You

I am a little confused as it seems a couple of things have not showed up and I do not know whether to post a TT yet

m 'n c
01-26-2009, 08:14 PM
Pending are things that have hit your account history and are on hold until XX Date. This is in regards to shopping credits and trial offer credits.

askomsky
01-26-2009, 08:16 PM
Pending credits is this when you seen in the ac**** history that you are going to be paid credits or does it mean that yiou will not see anything for at least 28 days?

Thank You

I am a little confused as it seems a couple of things have not showed up and I do not know whether to post a TT yet

It depends on whether it's a paid offer or shopping credit.
Shopping credits will show in your acct history as pending with a date that they'll post to your account. Paid offers will have the following month with the 15th as a release date.
If it's past the date it may just need to be pushed or just posted which means it'll come off when the script runs.

jnorth1007
01-26-2009, 08:41 PM
You shouldn't bee seeing anymore of the past date needs to be pushed anymore because of the longer hold.

If you are seeing it in your account history with a hold date then it will pay on the date stated.

If you don't see it in your account history but it has been 10-14 days since the purchase then you need to file a TT so that Angie can research it for you. TT's are for credits that don't show up in your account.

You can check on your current earnings page and it will tell you the total of your held credits so that you can see if something might be posted back to the purchase date and being held.

I hope this answers your question.

JOLAROCHE
01-26-2009, 09:21 PM
Thank you. this helped alot