PDA

View Full Version : Bargains.com

SunshineGirl
05-10-2007, 11:52 AM
I just posted a new Bargains.com offer for 6 credits. It is a $1 trial. We're trying something new with this company in terms of tracking that we have never tried before. I am hoping that we get the credits instantly! Definitely let me know if you try this offer....and whether or not you get your credits instantly.

SunshineGirl
05-10-2007, 02:16 PM
I just noticed that when you do the $1 signup, you also get signed up for something else that is 1.25. So I increased this to $7.

wilsonfamily4
05-10-2007, 02:21 PM
Not that I am signing up for this but that was very nice of you, Sunshine:sunshine:Girl, to increase the offer. :)

Lucinda
05-10-2007, 03:59 PM
Tricia , I just signed up for it! thanks:cooldance:

mommommouse
05-10-2007, 04:14 PM
Trish,
I just signed up. We'll see if I get my credit. I'll let you know. You are wonderful.
Debbie:hugs:

mommommouse
05-10-2007, 04:19 PM
Trish,
I got credit in about two minutes. Thanks your the best.
debbie

SunshineGirl
05-10-2007, 04:23 PM
YEA!! I just saw two credits come through, so I think you both got them.

Lucinda
05-10-2007, 04:24 PM
I just checked and received credit.. thanx a bunch ,Tricia. I just :heart: :sunshine2: rewards!!!

docsmom
05-10-2007, 04:37 PM
Tricia,

Just signed up! Will let you know when the credit comes through. Can't wait...this will put me over the $100 mark for the quarter! Thanks for all you do!
Lynn

Yea!!! Just came through! Posted to my account in about 35 minutes!

Sahmy
05-10-2007, 05:22 PM
Signed up and got credit in 45 minutes! Thanks Tricia!

SunshineGirl
05-11-2007, 09:08 AM
Terrific! This one seems to be crediting really well.

zoodoyle
05-11-2007, 05:05 PM
I tried to do it last night, and it didn't go thru.....I'm bummed that I tried to sign up for 4 things last night (2 on SR and 2 on CD) and only one went thru. The worst part is I'm probably now in their systems, so I can't try to sign up again. :computer: And I would have been soooo close to sm status!! :headache:

SunshineGirl
05-11-2007, 05:08 PM
I tried to do it last night, and it didn't go thru.....I'm bummed that I tried to sign up for 4 things last night (2 on SR and 2 on CD) and only one went thru. The worst part is I'm probably now in their systems, so I can't try to sign up again. :computer: And I would have been soooo close to sm status!! :headache:

Was it the actual signups or the credits that didn't work?

RayaniFoxmur
05-11-2007, 05:30 PM
Got it! This is awesome, thank you! :)

zoodoyle
05-11-2007, 05:38 PM
Was it the actual signups or the credits that didn't work?

The only sign-up/credit I got was on CD. Neither of the 2 I tried on SR, passport to fun and bargain.com, seemed to go thru. I filled in all my info, and then on the last page of passport it said the offer was not available in my area?! Yet my virtual cc was charged $16 from (what I am assuming is) them. Then with bargain.com I filled in everything, and it said my credit card did not match my security number - but they never asked for the security number....so I don't get it. I never received a confirmation email from either of them, nor did I receive credit, so I'm assuming they just didn't go thru - though that doesn't explain the charge on my virtual cc!! :confused:

Hannahsmom
05-11-2007, 06:05 PM
I had the same problem with Bargains.com. When I clicked Submit, I got the error message that the CVV # does not match card. Like you I never was even asked for the number. It must be just us :confused:

zoodoyle
05-11-2007, 07:25 PM
I had the same problem with Bargains.com. When I clicked Submit, I got the error message that the CVV # does not match card. Like you I never was even asked for the number. It must be just us :confused:

Did you use a virtual cc? I wonder if it has something to do with that? :confused: