PDA

View Full Version : Cute Find @ Dollar Tree

LuvMyBoys
08-11-2007, 03:53 PM
When we went into our local dollar tree this week they were unloading boxes of "Mickey's Jammin Kits". They are big bright blue boxes with Mickey on the front, inside is a jam kit. They are too cute!! :love: The kit has a Mickey toast press (just plastic but puts the print of Mickey's head on toast), kids love it. But more importantly it has Ball pectin for freezer jam, 5 little Mickey print plastic jam cups, lids, a little scoop, Mickey stickers and directions for making freezer jam. My kids love making freezer jam; they help add the fruit, sugar, pectin and put it in the cups. The cute Mickey cups make it extra special. And it was $1!!!! :sunshine:

bs4free
08-11-2007, 04:14 PM
You got all of that for only 100 cents!

WOOT! what a great deal and FIND!

chrissylou2
08-11-2007, 06:10 PM
That sounds adorable, I like nice little Disney treats! Espcially ones for a dollar. LOL

Chrissy

Mom2aPrincess
08-11-2007, 06:18 PM
That's a great deal!! I love the dollar tree...Our Hobby Lobby has great disney finds too!

Sahmy
08-12-2007, 09:23 PM
We finally have a Dollar Tree opening by us! I think I'll check tomorrow and see if they are open and have these!

luvdisney
08-15-2007, 10:59 PM
Wow I will have to check my local dollar tree. I hope they have these. It will be something to keep my DS busy so he doesn't keep asking to go to Disney. We are going next year with the kids but he doesn't realize the length of time and is saying "are we going tomorrow" although I don't think that his summer school teacher helped, he wore a disney shirt to school 2 weeks ago and she must have asked if he was going to be going. That's when he started with the tomorrow thing.

LuvMyBoys
08-16-2007, 09:47 AM
Wow I will have to check my local dollar tree. I hope they have these. It will be something to keep my DS busy so he doesn't keep asking to go to Disney. We are going next year with the kids but he doesn't realize the length of time and is saying "are we going tomorrow" although I don't think that his summer school teacher helped, he wore a disney shirt to school 2 weeks ago and she must have asked if he was going to be going. That's when he started with the tomorrow thing.

My DS4 did that to me too for several weeks after we booked the trip in April for September. Everyday he thought it was the day! Finally after about 2 months he kind of forgot about it. Now that it's only a month away, he's starting to ask a lot again :)