PDA

View Full Version : Just a Big Ol Thanks...

sabrina90744
01-30-2009, 11:16 AM
I just wanted to give everyone, Tricia, Cindy, Angie, Sunshine Guy and all of you posters a great big thanks. We will be leaving for Disney on Wednesday morning and without SR we would've had to skip Disney this year. Mom fought off (thus far) cancer this past year and I had to help out a lot financially and it came right out of our vacation budget. Thanks to SR I was able to pay half of our trip off and still have some Disney Gift Cards so that my kids and I can share some special meals while on vacay. I really can't thank you guys enough! :hugs:

SunshineGirl
01-30-2009, 11:25 AM
You don't know how much I needed to hear something like this right now. :sunshine:

jl8595
01-30-2009, 12:59 PM
What a great outcome for you - thanks for sharing! I hope you and your family have a wonderful trip to Disney!!!!!

disney_girl
01-30-2009, 01:11 PM
How wonderful!! Yes, SR and the SR team are awesome!!

SR not only brings us together as friends, but helps us make wonderful memories with our loved ones!! Love it here!

~Kathie
01-30-2009, 01:12 PM
Have a wonderful time!!!

askomsky
01-30-2009, 01:32 PM
That is wonderful! I hope you have a fabulous time!

sunshinecindy
01-30-2009, 03:06 PM
That is so awesome. Sometimes we just get so down and wonder if what we are doing is for not, we put in lots of hrs and lots of thinking power, and begging and pleading to get merchants to work with us and people to become members, so its so nice to know that what we are doing does have some merit. Enjoy Disney, have a Disney mickey bar for me cause I've never had one. :rolleyes:

sabrina90744
01-30-2009, 04:05 PM
You don't know how much I needed to hear something like this right now. :sunshine:

Tricia, sounds like your having a bad day at work to:hugs:.. Know that we all really appreciate everything you guys do for us.

sabrina90744
01-30-2009, 04:09 PM
How wonderful!! Yes, SR and the SR team are awesome!!

SR not only brings us together as friends, but helps us make wonderful memories with our loved ones!! Love it here!

They are great, but so are the posters and moderators, you all are so helpful!

sabrina90744
01-30-2009, 04:14 PM
That is so awesome. Sometimes we just get so down and wonder if what we are doing is for not, we put in lots of hrs and lots of thinking power, and begging and pleading to get merchants to work with us and people to become members, so its so nice to know that what we are doing does have some merit. Enjoy Disney, have a Disney mickey bar for me cause I've never had one. :rolleyes:

All of your guys hard work is so appreciated, like I said we would've been skipping this year if it werent for you guys and I have a feeling in this economy there are going to be a lot more like me.

I'll be sure to have a Mickey bar for you, now that I think of it, I've never had a mickey bar either, I like the itzakadoozie-whachmacallits better

Sunni
01-30-2009, 04:15 PM
Enjoy your trip! Have a great time!

You are so right! Tricia and gang are so wonderful. SR is the best place...shopping, rewards, surprises, great friends, lots of laughsand don't forget the hugs...well just to name a few!

Arky
01-30-2009, 04:31 PM
Tricia and SR team,

I'm so thrilled with SR. My Disney dream would take a lot longer without SR. I know my dates and will be booking very soon! Knowing I have almost $500 in SR funds so far to take with me is giving me the confidence to book. I am so excited!!!!!! In this economy, money is tight. I'm pinching every penny so we can go and this site has helped me a lot.

bbangel
01-30-2009, 07:15 PM
I love stories like this! SR is the best for making dreams come true :sunshine: Have a great trip! I can't imagine not eating a Mickey ice cream bar anytime I had a chance!
Looking forward to hearing how it went when you come back.