PDA

View Full Version : Reward Status

bajam
02-04-2009, 12:03 PM
Would there be any way to add something to show when a redemption has been sent? With the new extended time (not complaining, completely understand it :)) it gives me more time to worry that it is lost in transit. People don't want to ask in the forum about cash outs so this would eliminate that as well.

SunshineGirl
02-04-2009, 12:17 PM
Unfortunately, we don't have any way of doing this right now because of how they are processed. We've looked and looked and it would just create twice the work for us. Basically people should just always expect 4-6 weeks. It is NEVER longer than that.

lanny76
02-05-2009, 03:45 PM
Unfortunately, we don't have any way of doing this right now because of how they are processed. We've looked and looked and it would just create twice the work for us. Basically people should just always expect 4-6 weeks. It is NEVER longer than that.

Too bad! It would be nice to know. I guess I got spoiled by always getting my WalMart cards within a week or 2 of ordering them. Don't really understand why it takes longer now, but that's the way it is, and I can deal with it!