PDA

View Full Version : Disney Visacard Holders - read this

TIAMOMMA
08-13-2007, 07:16 PM
If you are a Disney Visa Card Holder and are going to a Disney Value Resort between 09/30 - 11/19, 11/24-11/28 or 12/08-12/23 Disney Visa has a special offer.

If you are a Disney Visa Card Holder and are going to a Value Resort during this time and already booked, call your travel agent and give them code ZQL and have them requote your vacation. As a Christmas present last year my mom gave our family a gift to All Stars (she's coming with us too!) When I got the email I called the travel agent to see if this offer could apply and guess what?!?!? My mom will now save $698.00!!!!!!:cooldance:

I was so glad to find this and my mom is absolutely thrilled too. Hope this helps someone!

Hedy
08-13-2007, 07:19 PM
Also works on non-value resorts-I got it for POFQ. :)

TIAMOMMA
08-13-2007, 07:21 PM
Oh, that's great! My email only mentioned Value Resorts.

bs4free
08-13-2007, 07:46 PM
If you are a Disney Visa Card Holder and are going to a Disney Value Resort between 09/30 - 11/19, 11/24-11/28 or 12/08-12/23 Disney Visa has a special offer.

If you are a Disney Visa Card Holder and are going to a Value Resort during this time and already booked, call your travel agent and give them code ZQL and have them requote your vacation. As a Christmas present last year my mom gave our family a gift to All Stars (she's coming with us too!) When I got the email I called the travel agent to see if this offer could apply and guess what?!?!? My mom will now save $698.00!!!!!!:cooldance:

I was so glad to find this and my mom is absolutely thrilled too. Hope this helps someone!

Wow Thats a great savings! do you know what the rate was pernight! they were giving with this promotion at the values!

TIAMOMMA
08-13-2007, 07:52 PM
Well, to give you an idea a room for 4 at All Stars Sport for 6 nights with a Park Hopper ticket (upgrade from Magic Your Way ticket) was $1300.00 & change (can't remember the exact amount, I don't have my paperwork handy.) Works for me!

jnorth1007
08-13-2007, 08:06 PM
This is not a better rate than you got if you used the postcard rate from Jan or Feb or whenever it was. That was 40% off. When I called today this new one ended up being a little more than what I was already paying. I think I read somewhere else that it is somewhere near 25% off of the room rack rate and I think there is some little discount on the tickets. Maybe back to rates they were before the change? I cant remember exactly. HTH!

bs4free
08-13-2007, 08:19 PM
Well, to give you an idea a room for 4 at All Stars Sport for 6 nights with a Park Hopper ticket (upgrade from Magic Your Way ticket) was $1300.00 & change (can't remember the exact amount, I don't have my paperwork handy.) Works for me!

Not a bad deal! Glad you could save some money!

This is not a better rate than you got if you used the postcard rate from Jan or Feb or whenever it was. That was 40% off. When I called today this new one ended up being a little more than what I was already paying. I think I read somewhere else that it is somewhere near 25% off of the room rack rate and I think there is some little discount on the tickets. Maybe back to rates they were before the change? I cant remember exactly. HTH!

Yeah! that 40% was a great deal!, but with even 25% is still better then paying full price!

DisneyMa
08-13-2007, 09:28 PM
They never have deals like that at DL resort and I've have had the visa card since day 1.

bs4free
08-13-2007, 10:18 PM
They never have deals like that at DL resort and I've have had the visa card since day 1.

But I do Belive that DL has much better, annual pass discounts then WDW!

mjjmbnmm
08-15-2007, 10:30 PM
had to switch from pofq to pors, but I saved $546:)

ItsmeSunnyV
08-15-2007, 10:49 PM
But I do Belive that DL has much better, annual pass discounts then WDW!

:cooldance: :cooldance: This is true..lol Well actually I dont know, but I got a great AP rate for the DL hotel Concierge Level for $209 when I go for DD's 3rd b-day. WOoo HoOo. Im not even a AP holder at the moment, but I am one of the past, And I'm going to renew when I get there, they said it was fine. =D:cooldance: :cooldance:

bs4free
08-15-2007, 10:59 PM
:cooldance: :cooldance: This is true..lol Well actually I dont know, but I got a great AP rate for the DL hotel Concierge Level for $209 when I go for DD's 3rd b-day. WOoo HoOo. Im not even a AP holder at the moment, but I am one of the past, And I'm going to renew when I get there, they said it was fine. =D:cooldance: :cooldance:
See DL AP's are Great comparde to WDW ap