PDA

View Full Version : 25 Cents!

jl8595
08-13-2007, 08:19 PM
That's all I need to boost my account for one last cash out for my trip in 26 days!!! I cashed out what I THOUGHT would be my last Disney gift card last week but then I managed to get up to another $25 cash out (except for that darn 25 cents!)...as soon as surveys post tomorrow, I'll be ripping out another gift card. This one will be for my DD3 (see my avatar!!). The last one was for my DD7...I bribed her to read 75 books during her summer vacation. She did it and then some!

YAHOO!!!! :cooldance: :banana:

coastalgirl
08-13-2007, 08:21 PM
Congratulations!!! How wonderful for your DD to read so many books. I know how hard it can be to get them to read sometimes!! Great Job!!!

Lydia

bs4free
08-13-2007, 08:27 PM
Its that last painful 25cents or so that your waiting to post! before that cash out!

Enjoy your september trip! and glad you got another one before your trip!

ruledbymercury
08-14-2007, 09:01 AM
Congrats on that one last cashout!

I just started SR a little over a week ago and I'm currently up to $47.39. Your post makes me wonder just how much I can make to cash out in time for my end-of-Sept weekend in WDW! At first I was just hoping to cash out at $50, but I'm practically there now and have about a month before I need to cash out, so then I was hoping for $100. But maybe I can stretch it even beyond that!

jl8595
08-14-2007, 12:32 PM
Thanks everybody! I knew I could count on you guys to understand the excitement of 25 cents!! LOL!!

I've officially hit the goal and was able to cash out for another $25 gift card for Disney. My DD3 is looking forward to shopping in WDW. :sunshine:

jl8595
08-14-2007, 12:35 PM
Congrats on that one last cashout!

I just started SR a little over a week ago and I'm currently up to $47.39. Your post makes me wonder just how much I can make to cash out in time for my end-of-Sept weekend in WDW! At first I was just hoping to cash out at $50, but I'm practically there now and have about a month before I need to cash out, so then I was hoping for $100. But maybe I can stretch it even beyond that!

Welcome to SR!!! I'm glad my post was able to give you a feel for how quickly your account can add up. I only do freebie offers and daily surveys...and a little bit of shopping. Tricia's increased offers last week was definitely a big boost for me (I don't normally rake in that much per week!), but I too am amazed by how much I've been able to accumulate since starting at the beginning of May. Good luck to you with your goals - I think you'll enjoy hanging out in the forum too. So many helpful, silly and fun people! :love:

spring
08-14-2007, 07:06 PM
Whoever thought that anyone could get excited about 25 cents!

bs4free
08-14-2007, 07:08 PM
You should see us when a new paid click for a 1 Cent comes up!!!!

WOOT! :party: WOOT!