PDA

View Full Version : KLOVE Disney Night of Joy Contest

speechteachri
08-13-2007, 11:00 PM
Sign up for free music downloads (8 songs over 2 weeks I think) and get entered into a drawing for a trip to WDW in Sept. for Disney's Night of Joy concerts!

http://www.klove.com/promodetails.aspx?i=3005

wilsonfamily4
08-14-2007, 12:51 AM
Thank you, I had forgotten I had wanted to get online and enter this one.

bs4free
08-14-2007, 12:55 AM
Thanks!:sunshine:

linanglab
08-14-2007, 07:41 AM
I entered this one a few weeks ago. I was going to put it on here and I forgot....oops...thanks for posting! If I win this one, it will be an adult only trip with DH and me and my best friend and her DH. :)

Angela

speechteachri
08-14-2007, 08:47 AM
I entered this one a few weeks ago. I was going to put it on here and I forgot....oops...thanks for posting! If I win this one, it will be an adult only trip with DH and me and my best friend and her DH. :)

Angela

I feel the same way...dd won't like it but we would leave here with her grammie for the weekend!!

My DH and I have been trying to get there for the Night of Joy weekend for the past couple of years, but things keep coming up and we haven't made it yet. It would be great to have it paid for!!

I love K-LOVE, and I listen to them all the time, but I can never get through to them on the phone for their contests. I like that you can enter this one online!

linanglab
08-14-2007, 09:47 AM
I feel the same way...dd won't like it but we would leave here with her grammie for the weekend!!

My DH and I have been trying to get there for the Night of Joy weekend for the past couple of years, but things keep coming up and we haven't made it yet. It would be great to have it paid for!!

I love K-LOVE, and I listen to them all the time, but I can never get through to them on the phone for their contests. I like that you can enter this one online!

I am the same way. I LOVE K-love. My only problem is that I cannot get it in my house. I usually can get it in the car, but all the time. I tried to win a veggie tale package once, but could not get in....:( Would LOVE to win this. DH and I have NEVER taken a vacation without the kids. In fact, we have maybe taken 4 nights away from the kids in 13 years. It is time to GET AWAY!!!! If I would win, I think I would have to add another day or 2. To only spend 2 days there would be a tease!

Angela

wilsonfamily4
08-14-2007, 11:12 AM
To only spend 2 days there would be a tease!

Angela

I so agree. Most of the trips you can win I would add days on. It cost so much for us to be flown to Florida that we would make the most of it. This trip would just be awesome. I don't get to listen to my music very often because my kids are so little. We listen to veggie tales or the church CD's. Listening to Night of Joy would be so refreshing.

Hopefully one of us can win this trip and do a trip report. :)

bs4free
08-14-2007, 12:48 PM
Listening to Night of Joy would be so refreshing.

Hopefully one of us can win this trip and do a trip report. :)

When i went in 2005 to the Friday Night NOJ, I was looking forward to a great night of music and fun, We quickly got our seats for the first Mark Shultz set and it was great but we quickly noticed that it got very packed, after they we planed to go over the the casting crowns, well that was pack, then the main stage of Michale W. Smith, Packed, It seemed that the entire park was wall to wall people! It was not as enjoyable or as relaxing as i had hope, but that first concert that we had the seats for was wonderful. And I am still glad i got to go. but the huge crowds is why we deciede not to do NOJ again this year!

I do hope someone wins, or someone who is going to NOJ this year will do a Trip Report!

spring
08-16-2007, 04:44 PM
I hate crowds, too, but it would be great to win this contest.

bs4free
08-16-2007, 04:45 PM
I hate crowds, too, but it would be great to win this contest.

I would take anything that i could win lol!!!!!