PDA

View Full Version : New Offer

SunshineGirl
05-10-2007, 04:54 PM
Just posted another small offer. .60 credits. Consumer Expressions. This one actually worked for me and I got credit within 10 minutes. :sunshine: For those of you who do other rewards programs, it is likely a duplicate. But for those of you who do not, you might have some luck with this one. And it is REALLY short.

tcarr5
05-11-2007, 09:08 AM
still waiting on credit :( anyone else?

lilianddomsmom
05-11-2007, 09:28 AM
i tryed it but didn't get credit maybe we're already in their syster

SunshineGirl
05-11-2007, 10:43 AM
Dang! That is the problem with so many of these small offers and why I have always hesitated to run them. But everyone is talking about how all of the other rewards programs have them. :( I have always hated to run offers that I thought had less than a 80-90% chance of crediting for people. It just seems like it would be frustrating. Maybe I can find some kind of way to code the offers for everyone so that people will know going into them whether we are getting a lot of credits. That way, for the people who do not want to waste their time on them, they will not have to. For the people who are willing to give it a shot, they can.

wilsonfamily4
05-11-2007, 11:42 AM
Dang! That is the problem with so many of these small offers and why I have always hesitated to run them. But everyone is talking about how all of the other rewards programs have them. :( I have always hated to run offers that I thought had less than a 80-90% chance of crediting for people. It just seems like it would be frustrating. Maybe I can find some kind of way to code the offers for everyone so that people will know going into them whether we are getting a lot of credits. That way, for the people who do not want to waste their time on them, they will not have to. For the people who are willing to give it a shot, they can.

Great idea if you can do it. I personally like the small credits and do understand they may not credit. I get bummed that they don't but then I get very excited when they do. I am pretty easy to please though. :)

kimntrent
05-11-2007, 11:44 AM
Okay I will throw a curve ball here. I have never signed up for this under my yahoo email as that is only for sunshine. And I still don't have credit.

Kim
________
Hurt From Prilosec (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/prilosec/)

mom2dea
05-11-2007, 12:36 PM
I just tried I will edit my post if I get credit !

Sarah

RayaniFoxmur
05-11-2007, 02:27 PM
I got credit! Pretty immediately too!

Just 20 more dollars til my 10 this quarter :cooldance:

DooDahDay
05-11-2007, 05:31 PM
I just tried this one and my name popped up before I typed anything in! I never signed up for this particular offer before. I cleared my cookies right before I tried it.
I'm really interested in these "hidden cookies" everyone talks about. Does this mean that there may be "hidden cookies" on my computer from another offer by the same company?

luvdisney00
05-11-2007, 06:41 PM
I got credit for this one, and i have been having problems lately with all of these type offers not crediting....Go figure...I guess it's always a gamble!:computer:

m 'n c
05-11-2007, 08:33 PM
I got credit before I even finished the survey. :)

jnorth1007
05-11-2007, 09:27 PM
I got credit really quickly and I have been having problems getting credit. BTW, Tricia and anyone who uses aol, I tried using my internet explorer instead and it seems the credits are working better for me now. I have had 3 credit in 2 days and I hadn't had any credit in several days before that so if your using aol. Close it and sign on to SR with IE I think it makes a difference.

SunshineGirl
05-11-2007, 11:17 PM
Okay I will throw a curve ball here. I have never signed up for this under my yahoo email as that is only for sunshine. And I still don't have credit.

Kim

There are two reasons that happens pretty often 1) They have set a cookie on your computer so that no matter what email address you use, they still know it is you, or 2) They look at the IP address. So if you or anyone else using the same IP address have signed up for any of their offers before, it won't credit.

The second reason is the reason that a lot of people do not get credit when they use AOL. I have a lot of you showing up in my "cheater" list as duplicate accounts because you are randomly hitting the same AOL IP addresses. So I track in other ways. But for some of these survey/freebie places, it is just more cost effective for them to set a cookie or use the IP address.