PDA

View Full Version : Demolition Bobcat

linanglab
08-14-2007, 09:44 AM
Okay...I am not one to play "new" games. I find one that I like and stick to it. I have been playing tetris since the games opened up. Then I did start playing fruitsmash. Finally I started playing Demolition. I am hooked. I made it to #8! I started playing it late last week, I think.

The problem? I think I need glasses from all the computer games...err...work, that I have been doing. Tricia???? Does Sunshine cover this????:rotfl:

Angela

SunshineGirl
08-14-2007, 10:19 AM
Okay...I am not one to play "new" games. I find one that I like and stick to it. I have been playing tetris since the games opened up. Then I did start playing fruitsmash. Finally I started playing Demolition. I am hooked. I made it to #8! I started playing it late last week, I think.

The problem? I think I need glasses from all the computer games...err...work, that I have been doing. Tricia???? Does Sunshine cover this????:rotfl:

Angela

I'll look and see if I can add a Vision Plan to the offers section. LOL!

jacaluho
08-14-2007, 11:25 AM
I love demolition bobcat too. So does my daughter. she makes me turn the sound on and while I play it, she dances around. :rotfl:

linanglab
08-14-2007, 11:50 AM
I love demolition bobcat too. So does my daughter. she makes me turn the sound on and while I play it, she dances around. :rotfl:

I have to turn it off because it makes me nervous.....No wonder I have been irratable with my kids....the games STRESS me!

Angela

linanglab
08-17-2007, 10:24 AM
Hey!!!! I made it to 4th place! I definitely need to find something better to do with my time then play Demolition Bobcat.

Angela

arob414
08-17-2007, 10:31 AM
I haven't played Demolition Bobcat, but I have learned I have to play the ones that involve more thought than motion. I start stressing out when the games get faster and then I get mad.:rotfl: Very relaxing.:rotfl:

linanglab
08-17-2007, 12:20 PM
I haven't played Demolition Bobcat, but I have learned I have to play the ones that involve more thought than motion. I start stressing out when the games get faster and then I get mad.:rotfl: Very relaxing.:rotfl:

I KNOW!!!! Games just get my blood pressure going. Of course I have low blood pressure so that may be a good thing....hey....maybe I can just tell DH that the games are good for my health. It keeps my pressure at a healthy level! :rotfl:

Angela

dpayne1969
08-17-2007, 05:03 PM
i need to get in on this vision deal as well.I dont think i need glasses except when i sit here for hours playing.LOL......demolition is hard but my kids really enjoy playing it!

speechteachri
08-17-2007, 10:39 PM
I like demolition bobcat but I stink at it! I am currently addicted to blowup arcade...now that is a game that will definately mess with your eyes!!!

Tasha228
08-19-2007, 01:09 AM
I love Demolition Bobcat too! I was in 6th place (now that the scores are starting to actually save...there was a time I would have been higher ranked than that but it didn't save...arrrgghh! ;) ) but I think you probably knocked me down to 7th place when you made it to 4th, lol! Good job!

tommygirl79
08-20-2007, 09:25 PM
I love this game too but haven't played in a bit! Congrats on getting #4 - that score is not easy to get!!! I love the games on here - I'm finding the more that Tricia does, the more time I spend on here and the less I spend anywhere else!

linanglab
08-30-2007, 06:36 AM
I have made it to 1st place! I am sure I will be knocked out if it soon, but for now I will enjoy it!

Angela

disneynut
08-30-2007, 07:43 AM
Yeah Angela. :cooldance: :cooldance: :cooldance: I have seen you trying for a long time. That is an awesome score. Maybe you can keep it for a while, that will not be an easy one to beat. :sunshine:

linanglab
08-30-2007, 09:10 AM
Yeah Angela. :cooldance: :cooldance: :cooldance: I have seen you trying for a long time. That is an awesome score. Maybe you can keep it for a while, that will not be an easy one to beat. :sunshine:

I am expecting you to become #1 one of these days. You are SOOO good at games. I personally am not. I love Tetris, but cannot do very well. Congrats to all of your #1's!

Angela

disneynut
08-30-2007, 09:31 AM
Why thank you. I love tetris too and used to play on video games all the times, but something about using the keyboard just throws me off on a lot of the old games. I can use my mouse all day, but not these arrows. LOL.. I don't know about that little bobcat, he is tough. I have seen you trying for quite awhile now. So I am sure you will agree that these scores don't come easy, you may have to try 100 times or more on some of them. :confused: You may get to keep it a while. I am sure the previous number 1 will certainly try though..........

dpayne1969
08-30-2007, 05:32 PM
there are games however that require 0 experience,it is a time thing.LOL

there are little hidden tricks to most of these games on here.keep playing & you will eventually find them.

miraclemommy
08-30-2007, 10:42 PM
I love that game, but not very good at it.

bs4free
08-30-2007, 11:37 PM
I love that game, but not very good at it.
I like it too, but i can not score very high!

Ellen aka Snow White
09-07-2007, 04:16 PM
woohoo for demolition bobcat!

dpayne1969
09-07-2007, 07:34 PM
this game is not easy at all,it is fun but my scoring is awful on this one.LOL

congrats to all who make it in the top 10!!!

emtntn
09-16-2007, 02:16 PM
I love demolition bobcat too...but I'm terrible. I guess I need alot of practice.

coastalgirl
09-22-2007, 06:34 AM
Same here. Plus my kids are really good at distracting me while I am playing!!

katt654
05-09-2008, 01:01 AM
i love this game! haha