PDA

View Full Version : Disney Movie Rewards

Magical JenK
02-15-2009, 10:43 PM
Anyone collect these? I just started last night & thought I'd go through all my Disney movies & I'm finding many of those I just purchased through the Disney DVD Express club don't have rewards...is that normal? Would it just be those that I buy from Target or someplace? Just curious.

Thanks

Love2Shop
02-16-2009, 11:41 AM
I do collect them, but I don't have an answer because I have never bought a movie through the dvd express. Is there a phone number for dvd express you could call and ask? I know if you send in the proof of purchase from the case and your receipt, Disney Movie Rewards will credit you for the movie. Maybe try the DIS, I know they have threads about reward codes.

If you need a Wall-E code I have an extra one I can't use.

mom2ian
02-16-2009, 01:42 PM
I do collect these rewards and found that the movies that came through the Disney Movie Club didn't have codes. I thought the ones through the DVD Express club did, I guess I can't really remember though.

Also, not every movie offers the codes. I think pretty much anything new that is coming out has a code, but I ordered some older movies like Fox & the Hound and Fox & the Hound 2 from the Disney Movie club and those didn't come with codes.

On the Disney Movie Rewards site, you can find what items come with codes and how much they are worth. They offer points for movie tickets and I think for the new DVD games that came out too.

askomsky
02-16-2009, 02:21 PM
Yeah some of the older Disney movies from the Express I ordered did not have a code, like Mighty Ducks 1, 2 and 3 etc. Any of the newer ones do have them and like the OP said the site tells you which movies have them etc.
I always save my stubs and mail them in for points. I think I'm over 3000, and trying to figure out what to cash out for.

Magical JenK
02-16-2009, 02:30 PM
Yeah some of the older Disney movies from the Express I ordered did not have a code, like Mighty Ducks 1, 2 and 3 etc. Any of the newer ones do have them and like the OP said the site tells you which movies have them etc.
I always save my stubs and mail them in for points. I think I'm over 3000, and trying to figure out what to cash out for.

Stubs?? I don't have receipts for those from the Express...nor any really for that matter. I guess I'll just start saving as I can. That's awesome that you have 3000, I was able to get up to 700 this weekend & I was happy w/that...far cry from the 15k needed for the tour though!! :rotfl:

askomsky
02-16-2009, 02:34 PM
Stubs?? I don't have receipts for those from the Express...nor any really for that matter. I guess I'll just start saving as I can. That's awesome that you have 3000, I was able to get up to 700 this weekend & I was happy w/that...far cry from the 15k needed for the tour though!! :rotfl:

:rotfl: Yeah that is a leap!

Movie stubs, whenever I take the kids to see a Disney Movie - HSM3, Bolt etc I save the stubs you can mail up to 4 for 50 pts a piece.

mom2ian
02-16-2009, 06:04 PM
I've been saving points for a couple of years and have just over 4000. I ordered my first "reward" this weekend - the Hannah Montana clock/radio/mp3 dock for my dd's birthday.

They had a reward for a 4 day trip to WDW that someone has already cashed in for - 22,000 points. I can't imagine how much they spent on movies and things to earn that. Of course, not that reward is no longer available. I bet they didn't think anyone would get that high.

schaery
02-16-2009, 06:06 PM
I do collect them, but I don't have an answer because I have never bought a movie through the dvd express. Is there a phone number for dvd express you could call and ask? I know if you send in the proof of purchase from the case and your receipt, Disney Movie Rewards will credit you for the movie. Maybe try the DIS, I know they have threads about reward codes.

If you need a Wall-E code I have an extra one I can't use.

I can use it if noone else has asked for it. I finally made it up to 900. I'll be to old to watch movies before I get enough for something good.

Love2Shop
02-16-2009, 08:33 PM
I can use it if noone else has asked for it. I finally made it up to 900. I'll be to old to watch movies before I get enough for something good.

Sorry, I gave it to JenK.

PSL1013
02-16-2009, 08:43 PM
I've been collecting them for a few years but only have 1,475 points. :cry: Since I don't have any little kids to buy for, my points don't add up very quickly at all. :cry: Oh how I would love to have those Waterford Crystal "Mickey Mouse Ears" for only 9,500 points. :cry: I'll keep dreaming!!

askomsky
08-23-2009, 12:23 PM
If anyone has any they can't use, I'll take them. I'm 225 points away from cashing out on the bike for one of my DD's bdays. I just entered the HM movie and saw they added that as a gift. I'm trying to figure out where to get the last 225 points from! Even if I took the kids to see g-force I can only redeem 4 for 200 pts! So just thought I would see if anyone has any extras!

Thanks!

ligrumpygirl
08-23-2009, 01:04 PM
Even if I took the kids to see g-force I can only redeem 4 for 200 pts! Thanks!

Sorry no points but a question...if you see a Disney movie in the theater you can redeem for points?? Am I confused?

askomsky
08-23-2009, 01:08 PM
Sorry no points but a question...if you see a Disney movie in the theater you can redeem for points?? Am I confused?

Yup! On the one page "How to colllect/redeem points" you select the Disney movie you saw in the theatre and print off a voucher. When your done you tape the movie stubs and mail it in, their worth 50 pts each up to 4. Been collecting points for ages that way.. :)

ligrumpygirl
08-23-2009, 02:44 PM
Yup! On the one page "How to colllect/redeem points" you select the Disney movie you saw in the theatre and print off a voucher. When your done you tape the movie stubs and mail it in, their worth 50 pts each up to 4. Been collecting points for ages that way.. :)

OK lost LOTS of points that way. Thanks...I will know for the future.

lorisnuts
08-23-2009, 04:41 PM
If anyone has any they can't use, I'll take them. I'm 225 points away from cashing out on the bike for one of my DD's bdays. I just entered the HM movie and saw they added that as a gift. I'm trying to figure out where to get the last 225 points from! Even if I took the kids to see g-force I can only redeem 4 for 200 pts! So just thought I would see if anyone has any extras!

Thanks!

I really hate to say this. but when I need a few points I go look at ebay. I can usually find a code i am missing for about a dollar or two. The codes are usually sent by email so they have free shipping.

askomsky
08-24-2009, 12:04 AM
I really hate to say this. but when I need a few points I go look at ebay. I can usually find a code i am missing for about a dollar or two. The codes are usually sent by email so they have free shipping.

Thanks so much! Didn't think of that! :)