PDA

View Full Version : Question about the Disney GC's

sumrmist
05-11-2007, 01:59 AM
I have read if you lose these cards you can get them replaced. You have to show the proof of purchase. Do we get that with the GC's? I would hate for something to happen to my gc's and then not be able to get them replaced.

SunshineGirl
05-11-2007, 07:52 AM
Within reason. If you order them and they do not get to you, we can definitely replace them. But I can't promise that we would still be able to pull up the appropriate records if you lost it months from now. We literally send out about $10,000 in Disney cards each month. So the documentation is huge. They don't give us any kind of individual documentation for each one. Just a bulk slip. :(

Magical JenK
05-11-2007, 09:11 AM
I keep records of the gift cert number on the back of the card & the amount. Don't know if that would help or not though??
Jen

The Cheshire Cat
05-11-2007, 03:54 PM
Within reason. If you order them and they do not get to you, we can definitely replace them. But I can't promise that we would still be able to pull up the appropriate records if you lost it months from now. We literally send out about $10,000 in Disney cards each month. So the documentation is huge. They don't give us any kind of individual documentation for each one. Just a bulk slip. :(

You'd think Disney would be all over you trying to keep with that amount you bring to them each month!

rhiannonwales
05-11-2007, 05:35 PM
WOW.I had no idea that SR was that big... 10k just in Disney rewards a month! You deserve a great big pat on the back!

SunshineGirl
05-11-2007, 05:43 PM
WOW.I had no idea that SR was that big... 10k just in Disney rewards a month! You deserve a great big pat on the back!

Thanks! It is really amazing to me. Literally every day I wonder when my luck is going to run out. LOL! I have to say that when Disney stopped paying commissions on gift cards, I was starting to think that we were sunk. But we've managed to rebound and work around it. But you can't imagine what it is like for a Disney addict to open an envelope of 4K in Disney gift cards and know that she can't touch them herself. :rotfl:

rhiannonwales
05-11-2007, 05:53 PM
I dont know that i could resist that temptation!
But seriously, ive done a LOT of PTR/PTC sites over the years and ive seen most of them fail and 9 times out of 10, the webmasters run with the $.Youve been the most refreshingly honest and straightforward rewards program that ive ever done.

wilsonfamily4
05-12-2007, 11:21 AM
I agree!!! You are great. I am also a proud SAHM and this has been fun for me. When I have down time I can go do an offer or a survey. It all adds up!! Last year I got us into some trouble with my Christmas shopping so this year I am trying to make all the money myself and I am so excited to see where I will be in November and how proud my husband will be. :) Thank you for giving us this chance.

SunshineGirl
05-12-2007, 11:53 AM
I dont know that i could resist that temptation!
But seriously, ive done a LOT of PTR/PTC sites over the years and ive seen most of them fail and 9 times out of 10, the webmasters run with the $.Youve been the most refreshingly honest and straightforward rewards program that ive ever done.

I can't afford to let it fail because then I would have to find a "real" job again. :rotfl:

Seriously, I appreciate this. There is so much fraud in the PTC/PTR industry that most advertisers do not take us seriously. Then you have legitimate sites like M******* and eBates who did a really dumb thing by creating toolbars that people downloaded that made advertisers even hate the legitimate incentive sites. * My goal is really to show that these sites can be legitimate if done properly.

(* As a side note that is off topic, some of you may be wondering why the advertisers got so mad at ebates and M******* for creating toolbars that remind you when you can shop through them because those are really great for the consumers so that you do not forget that you can earn points when you are shopping. Essentially what the toolbars did was made it so that no matter what site you started out on, if you did any shopping, those sites always got the credit. So if you tried to shop through my site, that site got the credit instead. A lot of people who were working hard on their websites starting losing a lot of money because of it, and most legit sites have since stopped creating "reminder" toolbars.)