PDA

View Full Version : I'm MNSSHP Costume shopping already...

Hedy
02-18-2009, 10:37 PM
Does that make me weird? :rotfl::rotfl:
I'm trying to decide between Ariel and Giselle. After searching many costume sites, can I just say that if I never see another pair of "seashells" it'll be too soon. ;)

bbangel
02-19-2009, 12:39 PM
Giselle in the white poofy dress or in the blue "curtains" dress? The white dress would be harder to walk around in I would think.

schaery
02-19-2009, 03:22 PM
I'm gonna say Ariel, only because I wanna see you walk around with fins on.

Hedy
02-28-2009, 07:51 PM
Giselle in the white poofy dress or in the blue "curtains" dress? The white dress would be harder to walk around in I would think.
I was thinking of faking the poofy dress with a white skirt and blouse. The disneyshopping one has a hoop-yipes! The curtains dress would require bastardizing a thriftstore sress or two...I shall see.

I'm gonna say Ariel, only because I wanna see you walk around with fins on.
The Disneyshopping one doesn't look HORRIBLE, but I'd rather be in a fabric that breathes. I think I could make a fake-it tll ya make it kiss the girl costume with a long blue skirt, blouse and black vest.

Pooh's Pal
02-28-2009, 10:57 PM
Heather, it's not wierd...I've been looking also. I emailed my friend that is traveling to WDW with me in October and asked her if she wanted to dress up, as I do!!

I don't think I could pull off the pretty pretty princess at my age, but maybe Mary Poppins, Queen of Hearts, Tweedle Dee and/or Dum....don't laugh. :)

Ebay has quite the selection, including a few adult Airel & Giselle ones that you've been looking at for about 48-55 dollars. Also found a few on a links through Ebay stores..