PDA

View Full Version : Blue Minnie Costume help

linanglab
08-15-2007, 09:28 AM
We were at WDW in July. They had costumes for the blue year of a million dreams Minnie. DD wanted to be that for Halloween. I thought I would be able to find it at the Disney store, but no luck. Does anyone know where I would be able to buy one?

Here is a pic of what Minnie looks like in it. But they have them in girls sizes.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c283/linanglab/2007%20WDW/minniegoofykids2.jpg

llgray16
08-15-2007, 09:39 AM
Sorry, but only the parks would be carrying the YOAMD merchandise. You can call WDW Merchandising at 407-363-6200 and order it by phone.

If you want I could look for it when I am down there in Sept. as well :)

linanglab
08-15-2007, 10:43 AM
Thanks. I might give them a call today. I appreciate the offer. If something happens and I cannot get the costume through them, I may be contacting you! What we do for our kids.....

Angela

bs4free
08-15-2007, 11:54 AM
I would be intersted to see if they do infact even make them!

I have not seen very good or very many costumes that do resembel the characters well, I have seen the adult ones on DisneyShopping and they are interesting!

I do think they do make a lot of dress costumes for little girls, so you might be in luck!

I hope your call goes, well and your DD can be the blue minnie for halloween this year! I think minnie in blue is great but the blue mickey not so good!

chocovrdmicears
08-15-2007, 01:16 PM
Have you checked thelaughingplace.com ? they sell in park merchandise. :)
Here is the direct link:

http://www.laughingplacestore.com/default.asp

Magical JenK
08-15-2007, 09:26 PM
I've had good luck w/calling them when I get home! Good luck! I could look for you too when I'm there in ahh hemm...20 DAYS!! (just had to do it! Couldn't help myself!--Sorry!)

linanglab
08-16-2007, 07:11 AM
I would be intersted to see if they do infact even make them!

I have not seen very good or very many costumes that do resembel the characters well, I have seen the adult ones on DisneyShopping and they are interesting!

I do think they do make a lot of dress costumes for little girls, so you might be in luck!

I hope your call goes, well and your DD can be the blue minnie for halloween this year! I think minnie in blue is great but the blue mickey not so good!

I know they make them because I saw them in the stores at MK. We just did not buy it there, thinking I could get it online somewhere. So much for thinking....

Angela

linanglab
08-16-2007, 07:15 AM
Hey Magical Jen - You will have such a GREAT time! Post some pics when you return!

Angela

bs4free
08-16-2007, 11:46 AM
I know they make them because I saw them in the stores at MK. We just did not buy it there, thinking I could get it online somewhere. So much for thinking....

Angela

Well I am glad that they do make them! I guess that shows how much attention i pay to clothing for girls :confused: I hope you can get one for WDW merchandising or someone could get you one when they are down in WDW!:angel: :sunshine: