PDA

View Full Version : Yeah, It's the Weekend!!!

Tantor
05-11-2007, 06:56 AM
Besides Mother's Day, what is everyone up to?

DD has a karate tournament on Saturday and then we are out for dinner for Mother's Day(instead of Sunday, which will be crazy)

3dog2kidmom
05-11-2007, 07:49 AM
Hi Karen! it's raining here this morning. DS has a baseball game and I'll do my usual... laundry, errands, grocery shopping... trying to get ready for work next week again.

SunshineGirl
05-11-2007, 07:54 AM
I'm starting today with a "Mother's Breakfast" at DD6's school. Tonight we have tickets to see Spamalot, which we have been waiting for all year. This weekend we will be working on packing up our house so that we can get ready to put it on the market. YEA!!

JillyFish
05-11-2007, 08:45 AM
Good morning! :sunshine:

Well.....My MIL is taking my SIL out to lunch today for Mother's Day (isn't that sweet?). Then tonight my DH and I are going out to dinner. Yay!! No cooking for me today!

Tomorrow is supposed to be nice again so we will probably spend the day installing my Mother's Day/ Birthday present....invisible fencing for the dog!! Sounds like a terrible gift, but it's a good thing because it means that my DH has relented and the dog can stay!

Sunday we will go to church and then to my Mom's for lunch.

It will be a nice weekend!

Hedy
05-11-2007, 09:56 AM
We're off to the town where I went to college on Saturday, and then celebrating Mother's Day some form on Sunday (I think Mom wants to go a museum).

wilsonfamily4
05-11-2007, 10:15 AM
Tonight we are going out to this great pizza joint with friends and everyones kids and then to a campsite for some smores!! Then tomorrow JUST my husband and I are going out to dinner and then Spiderman. :) A good weekend. And it is supposed to be a great day here again today with rain tomorrow.

O, and I get 2 free hours this morning when my kids go to a friends house. We switch weeks and this is my week with the kids at her house!!!

It is so weird to hear what Sunshine girl has already done this morning as we just woke up over here on the west coast. :)

The Cheshire Cat
05-11-2007, 12:34 PM
Good morning! :sunshine:

Well.....My MIL is taking my SIL out to lunch today for Mother's Day (isn't that sweet?). Then tonight my DH and I are going out to dinner. Yay!! No cooking for me today!

Tomorrow is supposed to be nice again so we will probably spend the day installing my Mother's Day/ Birthday present....invisible fencing for the dog!! Sounds like a terrible gift, but it's a good thing because it means that my DH has relented and the dog can stay!

Sunday we will go to church and then to my Mom's for lunch.

It will be a nice weekend!

haha that is good news! Glad the doggie can stay!

The Cheshire Cat
05-11-2007, 12:42 PM
We are a mess in our house!

My dh quit smoking this week so he is just as snappy and crabby as one can get. I deserve a halo for just living in the same house with him this week!

My ds has been running a fever for two days so it's been no school and cartoons non-stop (scream) - fighting to get water down him so he doesn't dehydrate and i'm going stir crazy from being trapped in the house.

The cat has something too she has been puking (oh yeah right on my sofa - ewww)

and the worst news came this morning - my mil has lung cancer so it's just been a crummmmmmmmy day and it's only 12:30 a.m.

Ok - thinking positive - the sun is shinning outside and I have the windows open. :sunshine: with a nice breese coming in!

wilsonfamily4
05-11-2007, 01:02 PM
I am so sorry

My dh quit smoking this week so he is just as snappy and crabby as one can get. I deserve a halo for just living in the same house with him this week!

My ds has been running a fever for two days so it's been no school and cartoons non-stop (scream) - fighting to get water down him so he doesn't dehydrate and i'm going stir crazy from being trapped in the house.

and the worst news came this morning - my mil has lung cancer so it's just been a crummmmmmmmy day and it's only 12:30 a.m.

Ok - thinking positive - the sun is shinning outside and I have the windows open. :sunshine: with a nice breese coming in!

Tantor
05-11-2007, 03:07 PM

I am so sorry :hugs:

SunshineGirl
05-11-2007, 03:45 PM

Oh, no!!! You need some sunshine for sure. I'm so sorry that you are having a rotten day. :hugs:

The Cheshire Cat
05-11-2007, 03:50 PM
Oh thanks everyone for your thoughts.

I shouldn't have posted all the depressing stuff! Ughhh!

Life is good! Really! :hugs:

SunshineGirl
05-11-2007, 04:39 PM
Oh thanks everyone for your thoughts.

I shouldn't have posted all the depressing stuff! Ughhh!

Life is good! Really! :hugs:

We're always here to share with. Good AND bad. :)