PDA

View Full Version : Just woindering

Breeze88
02-28-2009, 10:35 AM
I was so excited to get all 3 surveys on Wed. the 25th and they each did come up with the congrats you finished screen, but not one of them has credited yet.

I know that you can't specifically check on survery credits, but I was wondering if they could still credit or are they just out there in cyber space somewhere and I should just forget about them.

lanny76
02-28-2009, 10:54 AM
I was so excited to get all 3 surveys on Wed. the 25th and they each did come up with the congrats you finished screen, but not one of them has credited yet.

I know that you can't specifically check on survery credits, but I was wondering if they could still credit or are they just out there in cyber space somewhere and I should just forget about them.

the regular daily survey may yet credit at some point; some day you may get double credits, or get a credit even when you didn't get one the day before, and it will be because this one was delayed. But probably the other 2 just didn't go thru, cookies were lost or something, and sorry to say, won't credit now:(

Breeze88
02-28-2009, 11:00 AM
Oh well, lost cookies should be the worst of my problems :thanks:

bartleby1
02-28-2009, 11:00 AM

The Your2Cents and OTX surveys both track by using cookies which means something isn't tracking right on your computer. Are you receiving credit for any offers at all? It sounds like your settings may not be right on your computer or it is possible you have a spyware issue.

Breeze88
02-28-2009, 11:01 AM
The Your2Cents and OTX surveys both track by using cookies which means something isn't tracking right on your computer. Are you receiving credit for any offers at all? It sounds like your settings may not be right on your computer.

Yep, I usually recieve the credits that's why I was surprised when they didn't show up.

sqromano
02-28-2009, 11:06 AM
I realized that I was not receiving credit for OTX and Your Two Cents when I completed the survey just at the hour mark. I don't know if it is just my computer or what. But now I try to do those two surveys after the hour and that has been working. It does not affect my DS crediting, but I have gotten double credits a couple times when things catch up.

Breeze88
02-28-2009, 11:14 AM
I'll try doing it after the hour then :thanks:

kimntrent
02-28-2009, 01:14 PM
I am in the same boat as you. I know there is another thread about this going on. Stuck Script