PDA

View Full Version : Ms. Angie, I love you!!!

Blessing and Miracle
03-04-2009, 02:25 PM
:rotfl: I'm overjoyed this afternoon, thanks to you!!!! I had just about given up on my credit from Directv, but you came through once again. You're right, the 50.00 jump in my account is great to see!:banana:

I love you, I love you, I love you, times 50! :blush:

SunshineGirl
03-04-2009, 02:27 PM
She fought hard for this one. After she got through with the guy, he had to take two sick days. LOL!

Hedy
03-04-2009, 02:29 PM
She fought hard for this one. After she got through with the guy, he had to take two sick days. LOL!

Go Angie ;)

Blessing and Miracle
03-04-2009, 02:30 PM

OMG! LOL. Tricia, she's a keeper! I had given up. :rotfl:

missangie
03-04-2009, 02:42 PM
Congratulations! I was thrilled to see the credit come in for you.

Blessing and Miracle
03-04-2009, 02:45 PM
Congratulations! I was thrilled to see the credit come in for you.

I can't thank you enough! :heart: That has put me closer to earning the special super member status. :D

chipndale
03-04-2009, 03:36 PM
:rotfl: I'm overjoyed this afternoon, thanks to you!!!! I had just about given up on my credit from Directv, but you came through once again. You're right, the 50.00 jump in my account is great to see!:banana:

Congratulations - what a great jump in your account!

Go Angie ;)

Angie Rocks!

Alice28
03-04-2009, 08:59 PM
that is a HUGE credit! So glad you got it- hurrah for Angie!

My mom was thinking about switching to DirectV, but she changed her mind. :( I wanted that 60 credits!

askomsky
03-04-2009, 10:08 PM
I can't thank you enough! :heart: That has put me closer to earning the special super member status. :D

Congrats!!! That HAS to be such an awesome acct boost!
Just thankful that I don't have to compete with you on the BB! lol :D

Blessing and Miracle
03-04-2009, 11:31 PM
Congrats!!! That HAS to be such an awesome acct boost!
Just thankful that I don't have to compete with you on the BB! lol :D

Thanks. It is a big boost. Makes me even closer to the special super member status. :D

I ordered it for my son that just moved out in December. I showed it to him. He was amazed! I told him that's more for vacation before he got any ideas of asking for some of it.:rotfl: