PDA

View Full Version : Pay Pal Question

DarcyDog
03-04-2009, 04:28 PM
I just did my first Pay Pal cashout last week. I know not to expect it until the end of March, but wondered if I will receive any notice that it was paid. Or should I just start checking my Pay Pal account at the end of the month?

Thanks!

sqromano
03-04-2009, 04:31 PM
I just got one Monday, and I got an e-mail to the e-mail address on my Paypal account. It was there first thing in the morning.

chipndale
03-04-2009, 05:46 PM
I just got one Monday, and I got an e-mail to the e-mail address on my Paypal account. It was there first thing in the morning.

Thats excatly what happen for my first Paypal cashout also. It was sooooo easy! Now I can do some shopping and have the funds to pay for it. Please don't tell DH. :rotfl: He might start to wonder when the UPS trucks start and roll in here.

sqromano
03-04-2009, 06:20 PM
Thats excatly what happen for my first Paypal cashout also. It was sooooo easy! Now I can do some shopping and have the funds to pay for it. Please don't tell DH. :rotfl: He might start to wonder when the UPS trucks start and roll in here.

DH thinks it is great that I shop without paying (sort of!) and get money back. He doesn't always know about the little things I hide before he gets home! :rotfl:

mollyeilis
03-04-2009, 11:30 PM
You will get an email from helpingmomsconnect with a subject line about "payment received". That's a sort of scary subject line, LOL, but that's OK.

I just got that email on the 2nd (the first business day after the last day of February), set it up to transfer to my banking account, and it was there today. nice!