PDA

View Full Version : Received credit twice on purchase

MKCP84
03-05-2009, 08:34 AM
I filled out a TT for All About Dance on Sunday since it was over 10 days and Angie was great about getting it credited. Today I looked at my account and I received another credit which I believe is for the same purchase. I don't want to cheat the system and get paid twice for the same purchase.

SunshineGirl
03-05-2009, 08:55 AM
You are so honest. :) Go ahead and open a trouble ticket. It probably came through one of the reports late yesterday.

PSL1013
03-05-2009, 09:40 AM
I filled out a TT for All About Dance on Sunday since it was over 10 days and Angie was great about getting it credited. Today I looked at my account and I received another credit which I believe is for the same purchase. I don't want to cheat the system and get paid twice for the same purchase.

The same thing happened to me too at the end of January...it took a couple of weeks to fix but Angie worked her magic and all is good, although I did like seeing that extra cash in my account, I knew it didn't belong to me. :blush:

missangie
03-05-2009, 10:48 AM

All taken care of! Thanks for letting us know. I guess you and I were just too eager to see that credit, LOL!