PDA

View Full Version : I want to stay here...what do you think?

PSL1013
03-05-2009, 01:38 PM
In my dreams! :rotfl: I never even heard of this before today...where have I been? :snore:

Looks like some of the swankiest digs at Walt Disney World are getting a makeover.

New construction permits show that Disney is renovating the Newport presidential suite at Disney's Beach Club Resort. The sprawling accommodations include a master bedroom with a king-size, four-poster bed and a private bath, a second bedroom with two twin beds and a bath, a sitting area with a day bed, living room with fireplace, kitchenette, dining area and extra half-bath.

And it all costs just $2,500 a night. (In the busy seasons, that is. The price drops all the way to $1,800 a night during Disney's slow periods.)

Permits show the suite's furniture will get reupholstered new furniture in some rooms and reupholstered furniture in others, new drapes and a fresh paint job.

Worried that $2,500 a night is too much? Well, take heart ? Disney is also making similar renovations to the Nantucket vice-presidential suite at the Beach Club resort (rate: between $875 and $1,245 a night).

Blessing and Miracle
03-05-2009, 02:57 PM
In my dreams! :rotfl: I never even heard of this before today...where have I been?
Looks like some of the swankiest digs at Walt Disney World are getting a makeover.

New construction permits show that Disney is renovating the Newport presidential suite at Disney's Beach Club Resort. The sprawling accommodations include a master bedroom with a king-size, four-poster bed and a private bath, a second bedroom with two twin beds and a bath, a sitting area with a day bed, living room with fireplace, kitchenette, dining area and extra half-bath.

And it all costs just $2,500 a night. (In the busy seasons, that is. The price drops all the way to $1,800 a night during Disney's slow periods.)

Permits show the suite's furniture will get reupholstered new furniture in some rooms and reupholstered furniture in others, new drapes and a fresh paint job.

Worried that $2,500 a night is too much? Well, take heart ? Disney is also making similar renovations to the Nantucket vice-presidential suite at the Beach Club resort (rate: between $875 and $1,245 a night).

Yeah, we've already made pre-reservations for this suite for an entire week. :p:D :rolleyes::angel:

Just kidding! :eek:

spring
03-05-2009, 04:38 PM
Yeah, we've already made pre-reservations for this suite for an entire week. :p:D :rolleyes::angel:

Just kidding! :eek:

Lisa, I just hope you didn't shut me out of my week!:rotfl:

Sunni
03-05-2009, 04:44 PM
You all are too funny!

I wasn't going to say a thing about this place.....you know what happens when a secret gets out....I won't get a suite when I need it.:D

PSL1013
03-05-2009, 05:20 PM
Yeah, we've already made pre-reservations for this suite for an entire week.

Lisa, I just hope you didn't shut me out of my week!:rotfl:

You all are too funny!

I wasn't going to say a thing about this place.....you know what happens when a secret gets out....I won't get a suite when I need it.:D

Too late....I already booked a week before posting this news on the forum! But you are all welcome to join me in my suite, plenty of room for all of us! :party:

Blessing and Miracle
03-05-2009, 05:43 PM
Maybe if we put all of our paid clicks together we can share the suite for a night.:rotfl:

PSL1013
03-05-2009, 05:57 PM
Maybe if we put all of our paid clicks together we can share the suite for a night.:rotfl:

Brilliant idea! :D

bbangel
03-05-2009, 06:57 PM
Hmmmm - pay 5 months of my mortgage or stay in a swanky hotel room for one night? WWYD?

spring
03-05-2009, 07:00 PM
Too late....I already booked a week before posting this news on the forum! But you are all welcome to join me in my suite, plenty of room for all of us! :party:

Blessing and Miracle Maybe if we put all of our paid clicks together we can share the suite for a night.

I'm in! Let me know what week so I can book cheap airfare.:rotfl:

jl8595
03-06-2009, 07:22 AM
Hmmmm - pay 5 months of my mortgage or stay in a swanky hotel room for one night? WWYD?

Definitely the hotel room!!!!!! :D

Just kidding....;)

schaery
03-06-2009, 11:03 AM
Hate to burst ya'lls bubbles but I got the first week rented already. Didn't wanna rub it in but since you brought it up......There's plenty of room for friends, though.