PDA

View Full Version : Fast food places

destny72
08-16-2007, 05:07 PM
Is there any way to get gift cards added for Micdonalds or Wendy's i know on the way to disney since we drive we usually stop once or twice per trip :)

SunshineGirl
08-16-2007, 05:21 PM
We actually do have them as a Super Member cashout. It's a good perk to work toward. :)

bs4free
08-16-2007, 05:28 PM
We actually do have them as a Super Member cashout. It's a good perk to work toward. :)

WOOT! is there an all inclusive list of SM benefits, it seems i am learning about new ones every day. or are you just adding them that fast!!!!:sunshine:

SunshineGirl
08-16-2007, 05:33 PM
WOOT! is there an all inclusive list of SM benefits, it seems i am learning about new ones every day. or are you just adding them that fast!!!!:sunshine:

When you become an SM, your SM Lounge page will have all of the benefits for that particular quarter. We change them up a little bit each quarter, but some things are always the same: you always get a special member "gift" at the end of the quarter, you always get some extra clicks and emails, you always have about a half dozen shopping opportunities that are higher than everyone else, you always have some cashout options that no one else has, and you always get Disney Gift Cards cheaper than everyone else. Everything else is a mystery. LOL!

bs4free
08-16-2007, 05:46 PM
When you become an SM, your SM Lounge page will have all of the benefits for that particular quarter. We change them up a little bit each quarter, but some things are always the same: you always get a special member "gift" at the end of the quarter, you always get some extra clicks and emails, you always have about a half dozen shopping opportunities that are higher than everyone else, you always have some cashout options that no one else has, and you always get Disney Gift Cards cheaper than everyone else. Everything else is a mystery. LOL!

Well i guess Now i just have to wait untill Oct 1. to find out, Ohh I cant wait! I know i will make it in!!!!

You like to keep us thinking and always on our toes, in a good way! :sunshine:

jl8595
08-16-2007, 07:53 PM
Well i guess Now i just have to wait untill Oct 1. to find out, Ohh I cant wait! I know i will make it in!!!!

Something makes me think Bryan's gonna be banging down that door on 10/1!!! :rotfl:

bs4free
08-16-2007, 08:00 PM
Something makes me think Bryan's gonna be banging down that door on 10/1!!! :rotfl:

You know it! come 12:00 am est!

arob414
08-16-2007, 10:05 PM

Ooohh, I can't wait either. So, excited. I am at $100 plus with all my credits. Can't wait. And, I am itching for that special Disney cashout. I am just about to hit $200, or I will if cashout comes after the 15th.:sunshine:

kimkarli
08-16-2007, 10:36 PM
I am pretty sure I will also be a SM come October and I am very excited!!!!!:mickey: