PDA

View Full Version : Question about surveys

Breeze88
03-07-2009, 11:57 AM
On 3/5 I actually completed all 3 surveys, but not a one has credited. If they haven't credited by now does that mean that they probably won't?

sqromano
03-07-2009, 12:04 PM
OTX and Your Two Cents usually credit at the top of the hour (at least that has been my experience). With the DS, you may get credit later. Sorry! That stinks to spend the time and not get credit! Did you clear cookies before doing OTX and Your Two Cents?

Breeze88
03-07-2009, 12:40 PM
Yep all cookies cleared and I finished up the oreo's that were in the cookie jar upstairs just to be on the safe side :D

sqromano
03-07-2009, 09:00 PM
Yep all cookies cleared and I finished up the oreo's that were in the cookie jar upstairs just to be on the safe side :D

:rotfl: If only Oreos would solve OTX/survey problems! :rotfl:

Miwing
03-09-2009, 01:19 PM
I know how you feel about the surveys not crediting. I have done 2 daily surveys this month and neither credited. :( Kind of makes you not want to do them due to the time that is put in.

SunshineGirl
03-09-2009, 02:04 PM
Weekend survey credit are coming in now.

Claiken
03-13-2009, 02:48 PM
can i ask why your supposed to clear cookies before doing my2cents? I never do but ive gotten them (not lately, as im one with only 1 option that i dont fit, but in the past i have gotten it without emptying cookies). just curious

bbangel
03-13-2009, 03:08 PM
can i ask why your supposed to clear cookies before doing my2cents? I never do but ive gotten them (not lately, as im one with only 1 option that i dont fit, but in the past i have gotten it without emptying cookies). just curious

You can take the survey but if you haven't cleared cookies since the last time you took a survey with them it won't credit.

sqromano
03-13-2009, 03:20 PM

I am not always the most computer literate, but from what I understand, cookies on your computer help companies track your activity. If a company sees that you have recent activity with them, they may interpret that as being over the daily survey limit and deny your credits. Only OTX and Two Cent track surveys this way. Since Two Cents and DS are both from Greenfield, you need to clear cookies between so there is no misunderstanding of which survey you did. HTH

StitchandPooh'smom
03-13-2009, 03:23 PM

The 2 cents survey tracks by cookies, just like OTX. The DS tracks by user ID. Some people clear cookies between DS and Your 2 Cents, but I just clear in the mornings before I start any surveys. I have no trouble getting credit for the Your 2 Cents survey as long as I have cleared cookies since the last time one credited, even if it was days before. Whether or not I have cleared since I did a DS seems not to matter. If I don't get an OTX and a Your 2 Cents on a day, I don't necessarily clear cookies the next day.