PDA

View Full Version : car magnets

rygirlsmum
08-16-2007, 09:25 PM
I would LOVE if there was a big ol' car magnet for Sunshine Rewards - I'd put it right next to my WDW gang one! There could be a space for the referral id, or whatever. I'd be willing to give up some of my gift card funds for one. Heck, I can't wait until I can purchase the pin!

I'm pretty easy to please......

jnorth1007
08-16-2007, 09:26 PM
Awesome idea LOL I love this.

SunshineGirl
08-16-2007, 09:39 PM
I would LOVE if there was a big ol' car magnet for Sunshine Rewards - I'd put it right next to my WDW gang one! There could be a space for the referral id, or whatever. I'd be willing to give up some of my gift card funds for one. Heck, I can't wait until I can purchase the pin!

I'm pretty easy to please......

You should be able to purchase the pin already. Is it not in your cashout options?

I'll see what it would take to get some car magnets. LOL!

bs4free
08-16-2007, 09:40 PM
Cool a magnet, now only if it were wifi and could keep udating our totals and send out text messages to near by phones, lol OK that might be considerd spam!

But a magent would be neat for the car or a smaller one for the home

and buying an SR pin WOOT!:sunshine:

bs4free
08-16-2007, 09:43 PM
You should be able to purchase the pin already. Is it not in your cashout options?

I'll see what it would take to get some car magnets. LOL!

i dont see the pin for a rewards cashout option, is that another SM benefit!

kimkarli
08-16-2007, 09:46 PM
That is a pretty cool idea!

mollyeilis
08-17-2007, 12:10 AM
I don't see the pin in the cashout options, I would get one asap if it was there!

And I would like the car magnet too. Now that we just got a new-to-us car. (picking it up tomorrow, all detailed and pretty, on our anniversary!)

bs4free
08-17-2007, 12:18 AM
I don't see the pin in the cashout options, I would get one asap if it was there!

And I would like the car magnet too. Now that we just got a new-to-us car. (picking it up tomorrow, all detailed and pretty, on our anniversary!)

Woot! on getting your new to you car!!! :banana:

And happy anniversary!

SunshineGirl
08-17-2007, 07:53 AM
Apparently I added the cashout options but didn't activate them. LOL! You should see them now.

rygirlsmum
08-17-2007, 08:36 AM
I saw the pin in the cashouts! YAY! Already ordered and awaiting it's arrival!:cooldance:

bs4free
08-17-2007, 09:40 AM
WOOT! Thanks I went to the web address to see the pic
http://wwww.sunshinerewards.com/buttoncontest.php and am getting a page can not be found?

SunshineGirl
08-17-2007, 11:02 AM
Try this:

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/buttoncontest.php

JillyFish
08-17-2007, 11:13 AM
Try this:

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/buttoncontest.php

We should probably add that the choices are the #2 or #5 buttons.

PSL1013
08-17-2007, 12:32 PM
We should probably add that the choices are the #2 or #5 buttons.

I'm partial to button #6, LOL! :rotfl: If this was an option, I would be all over it! I would even be willing to pay $2 for it! Any chance of getting any of the other designs made into buttons for more choices? :angel: