PDA

View Full Version : Tables of Wonderland Price Increase

Magical JenK
03-11-2009, 03:22 PM
FYI...
NOTE: Effective March 1, 2009, the cost of membership in Tables in Wonderland has increased. Regular annual membership in this program is now $100, for Florida residents who are not annual passholders. Passholders can purchase TIW for $75/year. (The program is open ONLY to Florida residents or Disney passholders.) An additional card for a spouse or partner is $50.

disney_girl
03-11-2009, 03:30 PM
I saw that....kind of a bummer! But for us, if I time it right, we should be able to get 3 trips out of it. Using it at Chef Mickey's saves us $20 each trip and we use it other places, so it is still worth it.

PSL1013
03-11-2009, 04:52 PM
We have been getting this the last few years and it has worked out great especially if you can use it for more than one vacation like we usually do but I think I'm going to plan out where we are eating and see if it makes sense to get it again, especially going during F&W where we don't eat at as many sit down meals. thanks for posting this.

~Kathie
03-11-2009, 11:59 PM
Thanks for the update! Mine has more than paid for itself this past year. I never renew just wait until our next trip after it expires to get another one. It usually lasts us through 2-3 trips a year.

We're trying the dining plan in April for the first time so we will only use it for one meal for that trip. We used to use it all the time to get the discount at Pleasure Island so that made it worth it.

Seems like they are taking more and more away from everything and upping the price. Sign of the times I guess.