PDA

View Full Version : paypal

eaglesdare
03-12-2009, 01:31 PM
if i request cash out today, 12 march, am i reading it correctly that i will not get payment til 30 april?

i have finally decided for sure we are leaving 10 april for disney.

is there any way of getting my cashout by then? even if i ordered gift cards? i figured paypal would be quick. but reading what i did, it doesn't look like it.

i am not cashing out a lot. it is very small. but right now even small amount of money will help. hmm maybe i should try for disney dollars. can i use that at all places? can i use it to help with the meal plan? well i guess the disney dollars won't be any good for that. but the disney card would.

eaglesdare
03-12-2009, 01:32 PM
also is there some way to find out how much is still left on a disney card?

mollyeilis
03-12-2009, 02:14 PM
There should be a phone number on the back of your gift card to call to get the balance.

As for paypal, yes, it's the end of the next month. Or rather, the end or the next business day after the end of that month (so instead of getting my paypal on 2/28, I got it 3/2). Even before they changed it to the end of the month, it was the 15th, so that woulnd't have helped with a trip on the 10th.

I think that with any cashout they want us to estimate a 4-6 week wait. That isn't always as long as it takes, but it's what we need to estimate.

If you have the dining plan and you're staying in a regular resort, that is part of a package so you would pay for it in whatever way you'd pay for your package. If you're staying at DVC then I think you pay for it when you check in so that might work. Or just put the disney dollars or card onto your account, and then use your KTTW to pay for tips on the dining plan? If they get there in time, of course.