PDA

View Full Version : Passport to fun?

RayaniFoxmur
05-11-2007, 05:32 PM
I was just wondering, has anyone else had a problem signing up with a prepaid credit card for this? It keeps telling me to check my credit card number and I admit I have no idea what it's talking about, cause the card number I put in is correct!

zoodoyle
05-11-2007, 05:34 PM
I had a problem with it as well! Seems this simon virtual cc isn't working out for me - I think because I didn't put enough on it to cover all these charges that the companies add, but then subtract later.

Wendi63
05-11-2007, 08:21 PM
I had the same problem with the Simon virtual card with this one as well. There was plenty of credit to cover it, but it told me that there was some sort of problem and directed me to call their 800 number. When you call the number they have no idea what you are talking about. Then when I looked at my Simon account online I saw that they charged me $16.00. The same thing happened to me last week with At Home Rewards except they gave me the error and then charged me $16.00 twice. It took about seven days until the charge reversed on my card so I expect that this one will too. It's just frustrating not knowing what offers I can and cannot use this card with and having to wait for the charges to fall off when they won't accept the Simon card. But, at least you get the money back after the week wait period.

Wendi:minnie:

zoodoyle
05-11-2007, 11:36 PM
I had the same problem with the Simon virtual card with this one as well. There was plenty of credit to cover it, but it told me that there was some sort of problem and directed me to call their 800 number. When you call the number they have no idea what you are talking about. Then when I looked at my Simon account online I saw that they charged me $16.00. The same thing happened to me last week with At Home Rewards except they gave me the error and then charged me $16.00 twice. It took about seven days until the charge reversed on my card so I expect that this one will too. It's just frustrating not knowing what offers I can and cannot use this card with and having to wait for the charges to fall off when they won't accept the Simon card. But, at least you get the money back after the week wait period.

Wendi:minnie:

Did you get your reward credit for them?

chocovrdmicears
05-12-2007, 11:25 AM
Be careful with them. Check your actually cc card. I used my Simon card and got the error message that it couldn't be processed...then i checked my balance and they DID charge me. Because it technically didn't go through, I didn't get credit. They also gave me a really hard time when I called them. I wanted to 'cancel' but they supposedly couldn't because they don't show anything open with them?? even though they did bill me!? ...now I have to watch and see if they bill me again. I called Simon and they said the $1.00 would drop off in 5-7 days. We'll see what happens?:(

sunmagic
05-15-2007, 03:29 PM
I was going to post about that as well. When I signed up I got an error message and figured it didn't go through. But when I checked my cc online I saw a charge. And it wasn't a mistake....I actually WAS a member and the membership had gone through (and I got my reward money).

When I called their automated system and entered my phone number it gave me my membership number. Then I logged on with my number and was able to access the site and order some gift cards.

Don't know what's up with that error message. But my advice is: don't believe it. Check to make sure whether it really DID go through or not.

Because if if DOES go through and you don't know about it, you'll miss out on your chance to order stuff and you will get billed for the regular membership fee when it starts after your free trial is over.