PDA

View Full Version : Paid click question

jnorth1007
05-11-2007, 08:55 PM
This is probably something I should have asked sooner but I never really considered it. When we come across a paid click and click on it we get paid for whatever the amount is - say .02. Do we also get something if we go through the advertisment and complete it in some way. Like if it is one of those offer surveys or whatever? I have never done anything but close them out after getting credit because I never considered that they might be worth something if I completed the offer. KWIM?

SunshineGirl
05-11-2007, 11:13 PM
Every once in awhile the text of the click will specifically say something like "get paid .02 for clicking and .50 when you sign up." But the way the clicks work (usually) is that we only get paid if people put in their email address or zip code. So we just kind of play the odds based on what we get paid for each signup and how many people we think will sign up to decide how much to pay out on each one. Sometimes we lose big time because no one puts in their zip or email address. Other times we come out ahead because more people sign up than we expected.

jnorth1007
05-11-2007, 11:34 PM
So it is better for you if we enter our info before closing out even though we will only get the paid click amount?

SunshineGirl
05-12-2007, 08:52 AM
It's completely up to you. Every now and again we do actually get paid for the click (we used to have a lot more of those in 2006 but advertisers were finding that people were not actually looking at the page, so they have stopped paying us for them). I try to find some paid clicks that people might have some interest in when I can. I also try to find those that are not the same as offers that I would have on the offers page that you would get paid for signing up for. The offers on the clicks page are usually ones that I am not allowed to pay people to sign up for.

m 'n c
05-14-2007, 04:01 PM
I also try to find those that are not the same as offers that I would have on the offers page that you would get paid for signing up for. The offers on the clicks page are usually ones that I am not allowed to pay people to sign up for.

This is good to know Tricia. I'll try to start entering in a zip or email address to help yall out esp if you can't pay us for the offers to begin with.

PSL1013
05-14-2007, 07:02 PM
I've been entering my email address or zip code ever since you mentioned this quite a while ago, if everyone did this maybe there would be more clicks to click on? :rotfl: I remember when there used to be 2 and 3 different clicks on the same page...I guess those days are gone? :(