PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Angie, I'm in shock!

LyndaM
03-21-2009, 11:24 PM
Angie,

I can't tell you what a wonderful surprise I had when I saw that $50 Direct TV credit last week! We ordered our Direct TV on Aug. 5, 2008 and just now got credit! I am psyched!

I have been meaning to get back in gear after taking a break since we're going to WDW in June! This $50 is a great incentive!

Thanks again! I just can't believe it!

Lynda

askomsky
03-21-2009, 11:40 PM
Angie,

I can't tell you what a wonderful surprise I had when I saw that $50 Direct TV credit last week! We ordered our Direct TV on Aug. 5, 2008 and just now got credit! I am psyched!

I have been meaning to get back in gear after taking a break since we're going to WDW in June! This $50 is a great incentive!

Thanks again! I just can't believe it!

Lynda

WOW! :eek: NICE!!!! :clap:
That's all the incentive I would need to jump back in!

Alice28
03-22-2009, 10:07 AM
that is so awesome!

My mom was finally ready to order DirecTv last week and when she went to go click thru on my SR page, it had been pulled.:( I'm guessing maybe they were difficult to get credits from? So she just called and gave me as a referral and I get 5, $10 credits on my bill for the next 5 months. I would have rather had the SR credits, but oh well! I'm glad for you that it all worked out. :clap:

SunshineGirl
03-22-2009, 10:37 AM
that is so awesome!

My mom was finally ready to order DirecTv last week and when she went to go click thru on my SR page, it had been pulled.:( I'm guessing maybe they were difficult to get credits from? So she just called and gave me as a referral and I get 5, $10 credits on my bill for the next 5 months. I would have rather had the SR credits, but oh well! I'm glad for you that it all worked out. :clap:

We did pull them temporarily because we had two credits from them that they had not given us. But I am guessing that we will put them back up now.