PDA

View Full Version : Hello from a sunshine newbie

disneymomma74
03-30-2009, 03:41 PM
Hello fellow Disney fans! I have been hearing about this site from other Dis friends and finally signed up! It looks promising. I have no idea how to use this site, besides the surveys and making purchases thru the link. My question is how do you cash in your points or dollars? The main reason for my joining is to help on the cost of Disney trips. I have a trip to WDW planned for NOv/or Dec. not sure yet. It will be DBF and DD,2's first trip there. We did DL last year and she loved it! Any tips would be so much appreciated! thanks, TIna:)

Hedy
03-30-2009, 03:48 PM
One you reach the cashout point (and have been a member for 45 days) you can cash out under the "rewards" section of the website.

SunshineGirl
03-30-2009, 03:59 PM
Welcome! Your "credits" are essentially dollar equivalents, except where there is a postage charge on the cashouts. So once you earn 20.42 credits, you can start cashing out for $20 in Disney Dollars. Although I prefer the Disney Gift cards because you can write down the number in case you lose it.

disneymomma74
03-30-2009, 04:35 PM
Those are good options. I tried to take the 3 surveys and all of them I tried said I did not qualify. Is there something I am doing wrong? :confused:

nurseminnie76
03-30-2009, 08:59 PM
Those are good options. I tried to take the 3 surveys and all of them I tried said I did not qualify. Is there something I am doing wrong? :confused:

Hi and Welcome! You will find that this is a wonderful site and a friendly bunch of people. Be sure to check out the newbie thread and the FAQ thread. Those should point you in the right direction. As far as the surveys go, this is completely normal. Keep trying until you are able to qualify. Some days you will be able to get one and others you won't.

If you have other questions, just ask. Someone is always willing to answer ... :sunshine: