PDA

View Full Version : More Paypal Questions

metallicaruler80
04-04-2009, 03:48 PM
Ok, I have read some other posts - but just want to be sure if I chose to cash out using paypal.

1. If I cash out before the 4/15, I will see a credit the first business day after May 30th??

2. How do I know how much I can get in Paypal $$, since some offers do not covert into paypal??

3. There is no fee from either SR or Paypal to convert my SR $$ to paypal??

Thanks for your help.

donna
:thanks:

askomsky
04-04-2009, 03:57 PM
Ok, I have read some other posts - but just want to be sure if I chose to cash out using paypal.

1. If I cash out before the 4/15, I will see a credit the first business day after May 30th??

2. How do I know how much I can get in Paypal $$, since some offers do not covert into paypal??

3. There is no fee from either SR or Paypal to convert my SR $$ to paypal??

Thanks for your help.

donna
:thanks:

No you have to cash out by the last day of the month. The old way was if you cashed out by the end of the month you would receive payment by teh 15th of the following month.

The new way is I cashed out on 3/31 and sometime around 4/30 (depends if it's a weekend or holiday) I will see my cashout from 3/31.

As for some offers not being able to cash out in paypal, not sure I've ordered enough gift cards from SR that I figure that those non paypal offers can fall under the gc's I redeemed.

As for the fee's, SR doesn't charge you a fee, PAYPAL will if you have a premier account (accepts credit cards). I opened a 2nd basic paypal acct that doesn't accept cc's so they wouldn't charge me a fee. I havent' had any problems and I cashout for paypal on average every other month.

HTH

metallicaruler80
04-04-2009, 04:00 PM
Thanks. I have a regular paypal account, so i guess there will no charge.

Thanks. donna