PDA

View Full Version : kids bowl free

speechteachri
04-06-2009, 10:24 PM
Here is a link for free bowling around the country. I called our local alley to confirm the validity of the program. I signed up my dd as well as dh and myself and my parents. Sounds like a great program...2 free games per day throughout the summer!

http://www.kidsbowlfree.com/index.php

wilsonfamily4
04-06-2009, 10:35 PM
Sometimes I think it would be great to live on the East Coast where these things take place. :) Oregon does not have any participating alleys. Phooeey.

pbhall13
04-06-2009, 11:06 PM
Sometimes I think it would be great to live on the East Coast where these things take place. :) Oregon does not have any participating alleys. Phooeey.

WEll not all of us on the East Coast are lucky..........nothing in my area!! Rats!! this would have been good

bartleby1
04-06-2009, 11:31 PM
Nothing in my area either, but it says to keep checking back to see if more are added. I bookmarked it so I don't forget.

Thanks!

speechteachri
04-07-2009, 06:47 AM
WEll not all of us on the East Coast are lucky..........nothing in my area!! Rats!! this would have been good

I guess you are too far away to drive down here. There is an alley on the Cranston/Providence line, and one in East Providence participating. Not sure exactly where in MA you are, but I am thinking it is not real close to the RI border. Too bad!

pbhall13
04-07-2009, 08:00 AM
I guess you are too far away to drive down here. There is an alley on the Cranston/Providence line, and one in East Providence participating. Not sure exactly where in MA you are, but I am thinking it is not real close to the RI border. Too bad!

Too far for me............I live 15/20 minutes from NH border!

ligrumpygirl
04-07-2009, 05:46 PM
I signed up a few days ago and have been sending it to everybody I can think of. Free is for me!

PSL1013
04-07-2009, 06:06 PM
we have one about 15 min from me but I have no kids....wish it was for adults too, I love to bowl.

askomsky
04-07-2009, 07:31 PM
None for this East Coaster as well. PA has quite a few but none close to me. One an hour away near my parents, but I'll keep checking. it's a shame too bc I live 1 mile from the bowling alley! lol I was surely expecting that one or the one 15 mins away to be on there.

speechteachri
04-07-2009, 10:21 PM
None for this East Coaster as well. PA has quite a few but none close to me. One an hour away near my parents, but I'll keep checking. it's a shame too bc I live 1 mile from the bowling alley! lol I was surely expecting that one or the one 15 mins away to be on there.

Seems like most of the participating alleys (at least around here) are AMF associated. You may want to call them and see if they know about the program...can't hurt!

sumlthomp
04-07-2009, 11:07 PM
Thanks for the info! Definitely will be able to use this during the summer!

askomsky
04-08-2009, 08:00 AM
Seems like most of the participating alleys (at least around here) are AMF associated. You may want to call them and see if they know about the program...can't hurt!

I may do that bc the one that's AMF is the one 15 mins away which is still "close" for us. It's actually really close to amarazas.

chipndale
04-11-2009, 01:07 PM
Thanks, I will keep checking.