PDA

View Full Version : Disney Marathon Q

fourfoxesinpa
04-09-2009, 08:09 AM
Has anyone sent their form in yet?

DH just filled his out and I'm getting ready to send it but he's asked me to order 2 commemorative pins (1 for each of the kids' lanyards). However, I don't see a place on the form to pre-order the pins. :confused:

Does anyone know if the pins must be pre-ordered or if they are just purchased "ala carte" at the Health and Fitness Expo when you pick up your packet?

Thanks for any help!

Magical JenK
04-09-2009, 10:10 AM
When I did my form online there was a section to order the pins on there. Not sure on a hardcopy where it would be.

fourfoxesinpa
04-09-2009, 10:17 AM
Yeah, that's the problem - there's no spot on the hard copy. He wants to send in the hard copy because I guess he has to send in proof of his time from the Philly marathon. I wonder if you can only get the pins if you do the online registration? Hmmmmm.......

Magical JenK
04-09-2009, 10:18 AM
Not sure, but there was a place on the online form that you had to put in your time...I didn't have one as this will be my first race, so I'm not sure how you'd get the pins if you don't do it online. Sorry.

~Kathie
04-09-2009, 06:14 PM
Is there a phone number to call??? Ask if he can fill it out online and then fax the other information to them.